Posted to rec.audio.car
Randy Hostetter

Default Fading speakers

My friend's stereo in his car is fading to the right then it comes back to
center. I don't think it is a wiring problem because it is not abrupt. It
slowly gets louder on the right and quieter on the left. Then it evens back
out. I'm thinking either the amp is acting up or the head unit. It is a Jvc
head unit, I'm not sure of the model but it has a motorized face with a
touchscreen. The amp is a Kicker Zr120 running Clif Designs coaxes. This is
an intermittent problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Randy Hostetter