Johan Wagener

Default who makes decent 6x9's?

I don't want all that 4way and 5way crap. looking for a simple 3way 6x9 that
can handle at least 70W rms.

Mark Zarella

I don't want all that 4way and 5way crap. looking for a simple 3way 6x9
that
can handle at least 70W rms.

Lots of people in here seem to like Infinity and JBL. I wouldn't put myself
in that category.

For coaxials, I've always been impressed with CDT (not sure what they're
putting out nowadays, or even if they have 6x9's) and the older Polk
coaxials (see if you can find some MM-series coaxials on ebay). Those are
both 2-ways though I think.

Masterson

Diamond Audio makes a set of great sounding 6x9's
that will handle more then 70W if needed.

I don't want all that 4way and 5way crap. looking for a simple 3way 6x9

that
can handle at least 70W rms.

Taycron

Boston Acoustics make a great 6x9 speaker...

-
Taycro

Roberts

Johan Wagener wrote:
I don't want all that 4way and 5way crap. looking for a simple 3way
6x9 that can handle at least 70W rms.

Phoenix Gold QX 6x9s have the best sound quality that I have heard from
6x9s.