TYY

Default Microtech Gefell SMS2000??

Anyone here familiar with this microphone, or the M200 (same thing)??

I am looking for a pair of SD condenser for overheads or acoustic
guitar. I am looking for a warm woody sound, not overly scooped or
hyped. How do these compare to other mics in the range? I'm only
interested in the cardiod capsules at the moment.

Thanks

Tyler
TYY

What you would say if I had a line on a matched pair for $399? They
have the card. capsules, and appear to be in perfect cosmetic
condition, though I haven't heard them.
Ron Charles

Good point Mike.
In this case however, since Gefell very recently changed many of it's
authorized distributers, great prices can legitimatly be found on old/new
stock from some of the former Gefell distributers. I myself picked up an
amazing deal on M940 units at under $400 each instead of the $695 to $990
each I have been quoted from the new reps.
RON CHARLES
"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

In article

writes:

What you would say if I had a line on a matched pair for $399?

I dunno. How much do they cost if you didn't have a "line" on them? If
they're normally $1200, I'd say you shouldn't take the bait unless you had
proof that you weren't buying stolen mics. If they're normally $500,
I'd say give a listen.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )