Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] abone999@gmail.com is offline

Default Help! Home Recording Studio Equipment

On Thursday, March 6, 2003 2:40:41 PM UTC-8, Monkpod wrote:
I am thinking of setting up a home recording studio, and i need some
advice. I have recorded on a 4 track before but i want something more
professional. I want to beable to record multiple tracks
simultaniously and then be able to go back and remaster them. So I
have a few questions.

First I wonder what format, DAT, ADAT, Digital or what?

Then what equipment wise would i need for that format?

How much will that equipment cost?

How would you mic a drumset?

Thanks In Advance,
Adam Sax

Recording studio bundles make it easy to record at home on your computer
http://www.homerecorder.com/studio.php
Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote:

Recording studio bundles make it easy to record at home on your
computer http://www.spammers'r'us.com/studio.php

I'd hope that after ten years (the original post was from March 6th
2003, according to the first line of the post), the OP would either
have sorted the problem or given up by now.

A badly delayed response from another numpty using Google groups
advertising something.

Think of all the money we could have saved!

Kind regards

Peter Larsen