Default WTB: surrounds for Infinity Rs1000 speaks

I am looking for some foam surrounds to fit a pair of Infinity RS 1000
speaks I have. As far as I can measure they are 4 inch OD and a bit less
than 3 inch ID. Odd size?

Anyway I am trying to avoid the 25 bucks plus shipping most outlets want
for a bucks worth of foam and 20 cents worth of glue.

If you have anything that might fit let me know at