wangch

Default Good sound quality amp under 300.00 any suggestions?

want to purchase a good sound quality amp older or newer any recommendation thanks
MZ

Could you be any more vague?

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"wangch" wrote in message
om...
want to purchase a good sound quality amp older or newer any

recommendation thanks

Rocky red the bum dingler

yes he could. he could have said " I want to purchase something, any
recommendations"
"MZ" wrote in message
Could you be any more vague?

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"wangch" wrote in message
om...
want to purchase a good sound quality amp older or newer any

recommendation thanks

wangch

any suggestions on a car audio amp, 2 channel, what are some good
sound quality amps you would recommend thanks
want to purchase a good sound quality amp older or newer any recommendation thanks

Steve Grauman

I might be able to get you hooked up with a Zapco Reference series. E-mail me:

Tha Ghee

"wangch" wrote in message
om...
want to purchase a good sound quality amp older or newer any

recommendation thanks

when need to know what kind of spks. it will run, and how much power do you
need.