LAVALLE

Default adding an Eq to factory HDU

Has any1 done this adding an EQ to a factory headunit?
I have an 04 accord I changed all my fr/rear speakers w/ MBQ.
My highs are too high because I just can't adjust them.
What do yo guys recommend in situations like this?
Thanks

LAVALLE

I already have a PPI 4 channel amp.
I need to tweek my front speakers.
I used to use an after market HU this time I just can't do it,due to Honda's
you just can't customized them anymore.
Really sucks