Charles

Default Identify a Bazooka?

I have a powered Bazooka bass tube that I'd like to sell, but I don't know
how to identify it by a part # and I don't know what it's power rating is.
Can anyone help? The tube is 8" diameter and says "SAS Bazooka Bass Tubes"
on the side. It says "SAS Bazooka" a few times around a ring near the
speaker end. The input area has a 14-pin connector, plus a spade for
battery +/-, a 25 amp fuse, and knobs for Level and X-over.

Any ideas?

Paul Vina

80. But that's not really important since the power in it is a perfect match
for the sub.

Paul Vina

"Charles" wrote in message
I have a powered Bazooka bass tube that I'd like to sell, but I don't

know
how to identify it by a part # and I don't know what it's power rating

is.
Can anyone help? The tube is 8" diameter and says "SAS Bazooka Bass

Tubes"
on the side. It says "SAS Bazooka" a few times around a ring near the
speaker end. The input area has a 14-pin connector, plus a spade for
battery +/-, a 25 amp fuse, and knobs for Level and X-over.

Any ideas?

8OHM DVC Bazooka and a Amp Greg Car Audio 2 September 5th 03 07:56 PM
Installing A Bazooka James Car Audio 0 September 2nd 03 10:40 PM
is the bazooka nitrous sub any good? Vandamn Car Audio 1 July 4th 03 01:30 AM