Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] nick@sixandseven.net is offline

Default Marchand crossover

Hi all
If I wanted to advertise my Marchand Crossover which is for sale on
ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=150205840704
is this the best place to do it?
Thanks
Posted to rec.audio.tech

wrote ...
If I wanted to advertise my Marchand Crossover which is for sale on
ebay is this the best place to do it?

Technically, no. But you have gone ahead and done it already.

Note that there are "marketplace" newsgroups specifically for
listing FS (for sale) and FA (for auction) and FT (for trade),
and WTB (want to buy), etc. For example, for audio there is...

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default SPAM crossover

wrote:

is this the best place to do it?

Surely you mean, is this the best place to SPAM it ?

Graham

What crossover for .1 of 5.1? Carey Carlan Pro Audio 23 December 6th 07 03:22 AM
FS: MARCHAND - XM9 Deluxe Stereo 2-way Active Crossover (xover) AuctionNotifier Marketplace 2 October 1st 06 08:01 PM
Marchand Xm-9 electronic Xover hum Denis Colbert Tech 0 April 20th 05 02:15 AM
WTB: JBL DX-1 Crossover news General 0 February 15th 04 05:37 PM
WTB: JBL DX-1 Crossover news Marketplace 0 February 15th 04 05:37 PM