Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default New LP

I just listened to a new (at least to me; I don't know when it came out)
re-issue of CS&N on Rhino Vinyl. REALLY excellent.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 17, 1:21*am, Jenn wrote:
I just listened to a new (at least to me; I don't know when it came out)
re-issue of CS&N on Rhino Vinyl. *REALLY excellent.

I'll get it as soon as my new Rega P2 shows up. That's a great album.

It's funny you mention them though because I was just listening to
them on the Woodstock II CD today.

(Now wishing he had his MFSL Deja Vu LP with him.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On May 17, 1:21*am, Jenn wrote:
I just listened to a new (at least to me; I don't know when it came out)
re-issue of CS&N on Rhino Vinyl. *REALLY excellent.

I'll get it as soon as my new Rega P2 shows up. That's a great album.

P2, huh? Excellent choice!

It's funny you mention them though because I was just listening to
them on the Woodstock II CD today.

(Now wishing he had his MFSL Deja Vu LP with him.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 17, 1:37*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

On May 17, 1:21*am, Jenn wrote:
I just listened to a new (at least to me; I don't know when it came out)
re-issue of CS&N on Rhino Vinyl. *REALLY excellent.

I'll get it as soon as my new Rega P2 shows up. That's a great album.

P2, huh? *Excellent choice!

Thanks. I had to save money on the cartridge though. I bought a used
one out of a Zenith console. The guy even let me keep the quarter that
was taped to the end of the tonearm.

He did tell me he was almost sure it worked.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 17, 2:35�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 17, 1:37�am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

On May 17, 1:21�am, Jenn wrote:
I just listened to a new (at least to me; I don't know when it came out)
re-issue of CS&N on Rhino Vinyl. �REALLY excellent.

I'll get it as soon as my new Rega P2 shows up. That's a great album.

P2, huh? �Excellent choice!

Thanks. I had to save money on the cartridge though. I bought a used
one out of a Zenith console. The guy even let me keep the quarter that
was taped to the end of the tonearm.

He did tell me he was almost sure it worked.

It won't. In fact, it will honk like a foghorn at 30 Hz.

Congrats on the P2, though!