Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Bret L (aka: Bratzi); Head in sand, coward, liar or complete moron?

Or perhaps all the above. I am not certain.

_The Evidence_

Warming), Bratzi responded thusly:

"The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions. It's certain that Krakatoa equalled
all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some."

Fascinated by Bratzi's comments, I requested that he provide some evidence
to justify his claim. No evidence was supplied, despite repeated requests. I
was then forced to do my own research, which completely demolished Bratzi's
nonsensical claim. Here is the evidence:

http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/volcanowatch/2007/07_02_15.html

I have been unable to locate any evidence to substantiate, or refute the
Krakatoa claim. Perhaps Bret can supply his data. Or, more likely, he won't.

Bratzi has also claimed:

"To tell the truth it's a blessing because it will shut the AGW
yappers up for awhile, or will if the sane use it to make them ilk as
sufficiently stupid as their position really is."

Bratzi has claimed the volcanoes cause most of the CO2 emissions on this
planet. I have demonstrated that this position is wrong. Given that Bratzi's
position on volcano induced CO2 levels, is it reasonable to assume that
Bratzi is also wrong about AGW too?

_The Conclusion_

Bratzi is full of ****. Bratzi is a gutless worm, who refuses to admit his
errors (or his lies). Bratzi is a typical denialist nutter, who relies on an
abscence of science to justify his position.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Arnii Krooborg does his "liar, liar" dance to get ready for church George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 3 January 25th 09 06:37 PM
Sand AL High End Audio 9 December 20th 05 04:04 AM
Marc Phillips is a coward Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 52 September 10th 03 06:00 AM
In which bonny-boy demonstrate he is a jealous coward... Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 19 September 5th 03 02:55 AM