Killfish

Default check this out, please buy my speakers!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMESSE%3AIT

please help me out, I'm going to vegas in two weeks
EFFENDI

Killfish wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMESSE%3AIT

please help me out, I'm going to vegas in two weeks

If you are going to Vegas I think you should keep the poker money. By
the way isn't Optimus RadioShack brand?

EFFENDI
jamz900

those speakers are special!! OMG TWO BOXES! What will they think o
next?mabye some sort of box that controls your cd player?Only in m
dream
--
jamz90
jamz900's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/member.php?userid=2760

caraudio nutt

dude i can't believe that you came on this site trying to sell radi
shack specials. You should be banded for bad tast
--
caraudio nut
I'm a father of 2, husband, and a college studen

FHLH002

It's a newsgroup.... you can't ban him

FHLH.... caraudioforums ruining rec.audio.car

"caraudio nutt" wrote in
message s.com...
dude i can't believe that you came on this site trying to sell radio
shack specials. You should be banded for bad taste
--
caraudio nutt
I'm a father of 2, husband, and a college student

http://www.caraudioforum.com/member.php?userid=27357
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=183561

Les

"HardcoreHehaw" wrote in message

Ass hole

--
HardcoreHehaw

Dumbass who can't quote. And why would you reply to a thread that was over
with months ago?

HardcoreHehaw

Ass hol

-
HardcoreHeha

FHLH002

He can't quote because he's using that forum that steals my posts (and
yours) from RAC.

see -----

Posted via RealCarAudio.com - The checkmate of the caraudio community.
http://www.RealCarAudio.com
HardcoreHehaw's Profile:
http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...nfo&userid=731
View this thread: