drummer

Default do you make your own cds?

i remember seeing a machine that could make about 10 cds at a time,
but i cant find any info on it anywhere... my situation is i'd like to
make some cds, but dont wanna make a big run of 500, but i dont wanna
use cdr's either...

does anyone have any info on this?

thanks a bunch.
Troy

Your only option is CDRs unless you want to have 500 to 1000 pressed.

We can do them for you on diamond silver CDs (looks like pressed CDs)with
black thermal printing on the CD (not a sticker)

Have a look at our website.

www.alternate-root.com

drummer wrote in message
om...
i remember seeing a machine that could make about 10 cds at a time,
but i cant find any info on it anywhere... my situation is i'd like to
make some cds, but dont wanna make a big run of 500, but i dont wanna
use cdr's either...

does anyone have any info on this?

thanks a bunch.

Troy

OH BOOOO HOOOO

Hal Laurent wrote in message

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
Your only option is CDRs unless you want to have 500 to 1000 pressed.

We can do them for you on diamond silver CDs (looks like pressed

CDs)with
black thermal printing on the CD (not a sticker)

Have a look at our website.

www.alternate-root.com

But be warned that it's one of those annoying websites which plays music
at you without being asked. Although it at least had a "stop music"

button.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Troy

I'm just tired of stupid anal comments.For your information sound on
websites are common.Its a music business so there is music on the site.Sound
grabs peoples attention and if you don't like it then yes there is an off
button.I made a post to help someone out not for your revue on my website.

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
OH BOOOO HOOOO

Hal Laurent wrote in message

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
Your only option is CDRs unless you want to have 500 to 1000

pressed.

We can do them for you on diamond silver CDs (looks like pressed

CDs)with
black thermal printing on the CD (not a sticker)

Have a look at our website.

www.alternate-root.com

But be warned that it's one of those annoying websites which plays

music
at you without being asked. Although it at least had a "stop music"

button.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Hal Laurent

Well, Mr. Personality, I went to your website to see if CD-R's might be
an acceptable alternative to CD for a smaller run. It doesn't look like
it's
enough cheaper, and I'll probably get 1000 CDs instead. But no matter
which way I go, I certainly won't be sending any of my business your
way.

. ca...

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
OH BOOOO HOOOO

Hal Laurent wrote in message

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
Your only option is CDRs unless you want to have 500 to 1000

pressed.

We can do them for you on diamond silver CDs (looks like pressed
CDs)with
black thermal printing on the CD (not a sticker)

Have a look at our website.

www.alternate-root.com

But be warned that it's one of those annoying websites which plays

music
at you without being asked. Although it at least had a "stop music"
button.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Eric Agner

Hey, Troy--

I'd like to thank you for letting me know that you're an idiot.

Now I don't have to go to your website at all or even remotely
consider ever using your company. Thanks!

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
OH BOOOO HOOOO

Hal Laurent wrote in message

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
Your only option is CDRs unless you want to have 500 to 1000

pressed.

We can do them for you on diamond silver CDs (looks like pressed

CDs)with
black thermal printing on the CD (not a sticker)

Have a look at our website.

www.alternate-root.com

But be warned that it's one of those annoying websites which plays

music
at you without being asked. Although it at least had a "stop music"

button.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Eric Agner

Hey, Hal--

If you're on Charm.net you're probably in Baltimore, I think. Give
"Nice Package" in Towson a call, they do the same thing Troy does but
they're local and have a pretty good attitude. I've used them a couple
times. They're not the cheapest, but they're in town.

"Hal Laurent" wrote in message ...
Well, Mr. Personality, I went to your website to see if CD-R's might be
an acceptable alternative to CD for a smaller run. It doesn't look like
it's
enough cheaper, and I'll probably get 1000 CDs instead. But no matter
which way I go, I certainly won't be sending any of my business your
way.

. ca...

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
OH BOOOO HOOOO

Hal Laurent wrote in message

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...
Your only option is CDRs unless you want to have 500 to 1000

pressed.

We can do them for you on diamond silver CDs (looks like pressed

CDs)with
black thermal printing on the CD (not a sticker)

Have a look at our website.

www.alternate-root.com

But be warned that it's one of those annoying websites which plays

music
at you without being asked. Although it at least had a "stop music"

button.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

audio

Troy I had the exact same reaction to the blasting music. I immediately
looked for the off button. Also the sound on the menu items is annoying to
me. To the original poster, I just bought a Primera Bravo which will
duplicate 25 cdr's at a time and I'm really happy with it. It does great a
job for short run CD duplication.

. ca...

"Troy" wrote in message
. ca...