Peter F

Default Marantz SR 7000 Bass

Hello,

First time posting with this group.

I have the Marantz SR7000 DD/DTS receiver with older large EPI main
speakers and a new M&K center speaker. No sub and no surrounds. I
cannot seem to get any low-end out of the main speakers regardless of
the surround setting on this receiver. I checked the speaker wiring
connections to make sure they are in-phase, and I double and triple
checked the speaker set-up in the Marantz menu. Most of the bass seems
to come out of the center channel, and even my rear projection TV has
more bass that my mains.

Any ideas for better bass in my system?

Best Regards,
Peter F