Sandman

Default Who said: "I rule the world"?

http://www.courierpress.com/ecp/glea...,ECP_4480_2525
092,00.html

"Barbara Bush, the mother of the president and the Florida governor and the
wife of a former president, reflected on her role: 'I am advising the former
president, the governor of Florida and the president of the United States. I
guess you could say I rule the world.' "

And here I thought Karl Rove ruled the world. :-)

Is that one wacky family or what????

Also, pause for reflection:

"This was the year the Department of Homeland Security got rolling and
advised us to be wary and buy plastic sheeting (in case of biological
attack) and stock up on batteries. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, asked
if he had complied, replied, 'I would like to say I did. I don't believe we
do. But I do have a miniature dachshund named Reggie, who looks out for us.'
"

"Take that, Osama."

Sandman

From: "Sandman"

guess you could say I rule the world.' "

Of course she does. Her picture's even on the one-dollar bill.

She puts the "mad cow" in "mad cow disease".

Michael McKelvy

Q: Who said Sandman is a delusional left-wing spin-meister?

A: Almost everybody.

S888Wheel

Q: Who said Sandman is a delusional left-wing spin-meister?

A: Almost everybody.

Does that make it true?

Michael McKelvy

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Q: Who said Sandman is a delusional left-wing spin-meister?

A: Almost everybody.

Does that make it true?

No, it's true nonetheless.

S888Wheel

Q: Who said Sandman is a delusional left-wing spin-meister?

A: Almost everybody.

Does that make it true?

No, it's true nonetheless.

Proof is far more credible than propaganda.

An ill-fated excursion into the fantastic world of car MP3 players suckmysav Car Audio 12 July 28th 04 10:03 AM
Press Release: Luis Garay Percussion World [email protected] General 0 March 24th 04 08:14 PM
Pyjamamama Sandman Audio Opinions 14 December 16th 03 04:44 AM
Great Web Site- Subjectivism in the world of Objectivity. Armand Audio Opinions 1 August 27th 03 09:51 AM