si

Default WLTB Michaelson & Austin M-200 [Take 2]

Dear All,

I would like to know if there is anybody out there with an Michaelson and Austin M200 that they are thinking of selling. Reasonable price and postage costs will all be accounted for. I would prefer a 220-240V model but will consider all items put forward.

Yours sincerely,

S. M. Quarry