Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

Default David Carradine RIP

I keep thinking about how great he was as Woody Guthrie in "Bound for
Glory."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

said:

I keep thinking about how great he was as Woody Guthrie in "Bound for
Glory."

Apparently a suicide.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 4, 2:33*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jun 4, 12:02*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

said:

I keep thinking about how great he was as Woody Guthrie in "Bound for
Glory."

His brother has been getting typecast as a psycho-killer on TV.

He stole your role.

If you have an accusation of murder, 2pid, you should call the police.

I tried to call the ASPCA on you but apparently imbeciles giving
hummers to stray mongrels is outside their purview. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On Jun 4, 3:02*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
said:

I keep thinking about how great he was as Woody Guthrie in "Bound for
Glory."

His brother has been getting typecast as a psycho-killer on TV.

Dexter, season 4, starts this month
In season 4, John Lithgow will be added as a serial killer.
Keith C started in season 2 as a FBI agent