Posted to rec.audio.pro, alt.music.makers.dj
Doc Doc is offline

Default Is the "transform" function on a turntable mixer just an off switch?

I downloaded the manual for this Gemini PMX-18 mixer. From what I can
tell, the function of the "transform" switch is to cut out the channel
to create a rapid cut in/out or "stutter" effect. That's it? That's
all it does? Basically an off switch? This is such a popular effect
that they devoted two switches to it?
Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.music.makers.dj
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

"Doc" wrote in message
I downloaded the manual for this Gemini PMX-18 mixer. From what I can
tell, the function of the "transform" switch is to cut out the channel
to create a rapid cut in/out or "stutter" effect. That's it? That's
all it does? Basically an off switch? This is such a popular effect
that they devoted two switches to it?

If its not popular with you then buy something else. Dickhead.

Posted to rec.audio.pro, alt.music.makers.dj
Doc Doc is offline

On Dec 6, 10:53 am, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:

If its not popular with you then buy something else. Dickhead.

The Ritalin contingent chimes in.