Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Question for Bratzi (the numbskull)

Prior to 1950 the percentage of Blacks in the NBA was zero.

Now it's at about 80%.

Is this because:

1. Whites have become worse basketball players.

2. Blacks have suddenly excelled at this sport.

3. The rules have changed due to a federal mandate and now favor the
rules favor black athletes.

4. Refs favor black athletes because they're mostly black themselves.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 25, 3:17�am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Prior to 1950 the percentage of Blacks in the NBA was zero.

Now it's at about 80%.

Is this because:

1. Whites have become worse basketball players.

2. Blacks have suddenly excelled at this sport.

3. The rules have changed due to a federal mandate and now favor the
rules favor black athletes.

4. Refs favor black athletes because they're mostly black themselves.

((Blacks have been conditioned to play basketball from an early age
because the ghettos offer so few opportunities. I never liked
basketball, by the way, which is a sport where two teams try to throw
the ball into a basket that's set ten feet off the ground, because
it's so repetitive, which is why blacks like it. I also never liked it
because I have small hands, which also means I have a small penis,
which is why you can always find sizequeens such as Susan Sarandon and
Helen Mirren sitting next to Jack Nicholson at most Laker games. Jack,
by the way, has a penis that's just about average at 6.22 inches long,
which is still about 48% larger than my wang. Bret.))

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

The real answers out there, but I'll let you do a little research on
your own and see if you can come up with some credible ones.

Hints:

1. Relative to their total numbers Blacks tend to excel at several
sports for several reasons.

2. Even if the NBA were 100% Black, the NBA would offer a way out of
inner city squalor for a very, very tiny minority of Blacks. Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

3. White and other non-Black players tend to be foreign, not
Americans. This is significant.

4. Jack Nicholson is nuts. Slebs, whether or not size queens, like
Lakers games for reasons having nothing to do with this.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 26, 5:44*am, Bret L wrote:
*The real answers out there, but I'll let you *do a little research on
your own and see if you can come up with some credible ones.

No worries, dum-dum. I have better things to do.

*2. Even if the NBA were 100% Black, the NBA would offer a way out of
inner city squalor for a very, very tiny minority of Blacks. Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

LOL! What an idiot.

*3. White and other non-Black players tend to be foreign, not
Americans. This is significant.

No, it isn't.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 26, 6:44*am, Bret L wrote:

Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President. This is in addition to the
"trade schools" that instructs blacks
for future employment as college professors.

They even have "trade schools' teaching blacks
to be doctors. Who'dve thunk it?

What "trade school" for white trash taught you to be a factory worker,
Bratzi?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 26, 5:44*am, Bret L wrote:
*The real answers out there, but I'll let you *do a little research on
your own and see if you can come up with some credible ones.

*Hints:

*1. Relative to their total numbers Blacks tend to excel at several
sports for several reasons.

*2. Even if the NBA were 100% Black, the NBA would offer a way out of
inner city squalor for a very, very tiny minority of Blacks. Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

*3. White and other non-Black players tend to be foreign, not
Americans. This is significant.

*4. Jack Nicholson is nuts. Slebs, whether or not size queens, like
Lakers games for reasons having nothing to do with this.

Thank you for the entertaining answers only an autistic man could
provide. LMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 26, 8:03*am, Boon wrote:
On May 26, 5:44*am, Bret L wrote:

[...]

I'm honestly beginning to believe that Bratzi is a sockpuppet of a
very creative individual.

Nobody can be this dumb for real.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 26, 6:57*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 26, 6:44*am, Bret L wrote:

*Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 26, 5:51*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

*3. White and other non-Black players tend to be foreign, not
Americans. This is significant.

No, it isn't.

Boy, are you dumb. If you thought about it you'd realize it is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

*3. White and other non-Black players tend to be foreign, not
Americans. This is significant.

No, it isn't.

*Boy, are you dumb. If you thought about it you'd realize it is.

Here's your chance to win new converts to your low brand of Nazi
'thought', Bratzi!

Spell out why (and how) it's "significant". Detail how many furriners
there are playing an *American* (GODDAMIT) sport.

As it is you are doing *exactly* what you accuse others of: Making
vacuous insults with no intellectual activity. Is this an admission
that there's nobody home at the Bratzi residence?

Can you show us your vacuous 'intellect' without insults?

Boy are you stoopid. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 26, 6:44*am, Bret L wrote:

*Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade..
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

*Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

So far Obama beats the absolute **** out of bushie, who was a disaster
on all fronts.

Except, of course, on the skin color front. Right, Bratzi?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 26, 6:44*am, Bret L wrote:

*Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade..
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

*Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

he has a level of accomplishment you can't even dream of attaining.
Despite my disagreements over his vision and policies, his
intelligence
and capabilities dwarf yours.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 26, 6:44�am, Bret L wrote:

�Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly �think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

�Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

he has a level of accomplishment you can't even dream of attaining.
Despite my disagreements over his vision and policies, his
intelligence
and capabilities dwarf yours.

That's the most honest thing I've heard from a Republican in at least
a couple of years.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 26, 6:44 am, Bret L wrote:

Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

he has a level of accomplishment you can't even dream of attaining.
Despite my disagreements over his vision and policies, his
intelligence
and capabilities dwarf yours.

That's the most honest thing I've heard from a Republican in at least
a couple of years.

maybe that is because I am not a republican

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 26, 6:44*am, Bret L wrote:

*Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade..
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

*Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

Your best shot in life would be to be trained
as an animal control officer, but it is a stretch.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 26, 6:44 am, Bret L wrote:

Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade.
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

he has a level of accomplishment you can't even dream of attaining.
Despite my disagreements over his vision and policies, his
intelligence
and capabilities dwarf yours.

That's the most honest thing I've heard from a Republican in at least
a couple of years.

maybe that is because I am not a republican

Libertarian? Teabagger? Teabaggee? Fiscal conservative/social
democrat? Whig? Federalist?