Posted to rec.audio.car
rlrufus rlrufus is offline

Default '98 Mitsubishi Radio Speaker Wire Color Codes

I need the color codes for the front speakers on my '98 Mirage. The
codes on the speakers in the door's do not show in the dash. Can anyone
help me with this?

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Jan 15, 1:43 pm, "rlrufus" wrote:

I need the color codes for the front speakers on my '98 Mirage. The
codes on the speakers in the door's do not show in the dash. Can anyone
help me with this?

Google is your friend:

First hit, second post in thread has a link to what looks like the
answer to your query.

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"rlrufus" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need the color codes for the front speakers on my '98 Mirage. The
codes on the speakers in the door's do not show in the dash. Can anyone
help me with this?

Try this http://installdr.com/Harnesses/Mitsubishi-Wiring.pdf

Posted to rec.audio.car
rlrufus rlrufus is offline

e-nigma wrote:
"rlrufus" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need the color codes for the front speakers on my '98 Mirage. The
codes on the speakers in the door's do not show in the dash. Can anyone
help me with this?

Try this http://installdr.com/Harnesses/Mitsubishi-Wiring.pdf

Thank You