Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil Rutman Neil Rutman is offline

Default I Need a NAMM pass

Anyone by chance know of anyone who may have an extra pass for upcoming NAMM
show?

Thanks,

Neil Rutman

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil Rutman Neil Rutman is offline

Thanks for the reply Jepp. Yeah, I noticed my pool of contacts who have
gotten me in over the years have fewer passes of late. Still I thought it
couldn't hurt to ask.

Neil R

"crow" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 9:19 pm, "Neil Rutman" wrote:
Anyone by chance know of anyone who may have an extra pass for upcoming
NAMM
show?

Thanks,

Neil Rutman

good luck! Namm is really getting stingy with badges. I work for
Spector. We used to get as many as we wanted (although we'd have to
pay after 40 or so free ones). I'm not sure, but I think they cut us
off at 26 this year.

jepp
if it sounds good...IT IS GOOD!

Question re Subwoofer Connections, High-Pass, Low-Pass JimC High End Audio 8 March 18th 08 10:51 PM
NAMM Show Mike Rivers Pro Audio 26 February 1st 08 07:01 PM
NAMM Neil Rutman Pro Audio 1 January 1st 07 09:43 PM
Low pass/High pass filters=bandpass filter Mack Tech 6 November 14th 03 01:49 PM
Anybody, Anything at NAMM? Analogeezer Pro Audio 20 August 1st 03 02:37 AM