Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] wmy8@163.com is offline

Default sports shoes

Dear friend
We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on .you
can visit my company website : www.trusthotsaling.com .if you want buy
you can touch me .i will give you best server . if you want do
business with me you can add my msn : or
im looking forward you can touch me
soon .
Thank you

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article . com,
wrote:

Dear friend
We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on .you
can visit my company website :
www.trusthotsaling.com .if you want buy
you can touch me .i will give you best server . if you want do
business with me you can add my msn : or
im looking forward you can touch me
soon .
Thank you

How do they sound?

Jenn never trolls, she just told me that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Arnii Krooborg, language victim

Turdy, we've instructed you many times on the differences between
Krooglish and human language. Despite all those lessons, you insist on
interpreting human language as Krooglish.

We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on

How do they sound?

Jenn never trolls, she just told me that.

The term "to troll" has a specific meaning in human language. Obviously
you don't understand that meaning, because here you are trying to use the
Krooglish version to mean whatever you think it should mean.

If 'borgs originated on drawing boards, I'd ask Dr. Kroomacher to take you
down to bolts and bare wire and start all over again. Unfortunately, since
you were conceived and hatched in a sewage treatment plant, I guess we're
stuck with Arnii Krooborg 1.0.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article . com,
wrote:

Dear friend
We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on .you
can visit my company website :
www.trusthotsaling.com .if you want buy
you can touch me .i will give you best server . if you want do
business with me you can add my msn : or
im looking forward you can touch me
soon .
Thank you

How do they sound?

Jenn never trolls, she just told me that.

No I didn't. Strive for the truth.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Arnii Krooger's desperation

Jenn said to LiarBorg:

No I didn't. Strive for the truth.

Arnii is truth-handicapped. This is in addition to all his other mental
problems. When Krooger isn't preoccupied with uncovering "plots" by his
"enemies" to "humiliate" him, he supplements his meager income with
illegal activities. Chief among them is his "big business" of renting out
his personal network of cheesy computers to spammers. That's how he can
afford his trips to Bear Island ;-) but it also explains how he can't
afford to buy his own air travel and hotel rooms.

Asking Krooger to seek truth is as impractical as asking Bratzi to adopt
some stray cats to keep as pets.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

On Oct 16, 7:42 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article . com,
wrote:

Dear friend
We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on .you
can visit my company website :www.trusthotsaling.com.if you want buy
you can touch me .i will give you best server . if you want do
business with me you can add my msn : or
im looking forward you can touch me
soon .
Thank you

How do they sound?

Jenn never trolls, she just told me that.

No I didn't. Strive for the truth.

For but one period you almost nailed your mistake in the
O'Reilly thread.

ScottW

Way to go, Scott. You obviously support Arny telling lies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 17, 2:18 am, Jenn wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:42 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article . com,
wrote:

Dear friend
We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on .you
can visit my company website :www.trusthotsaling.com.ifyou want buy
you can touch me .i will give you best server . if you want do
business with me you can add my msn : or
im looking forward you can touch me
soon .
Thank you

How do they sound?

Jenn never trolls, she just told me that.

No I didn't. Strive for the truth.

For but one period you almost nailed your mistake in the
O'Reilly thread.

ScottW

Way to go, Scott. You obviously support Arny telling lies.

Do NOT criticize 2pid when he's in the middle of a 'discussion'. It's
not polite.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article . com,
ScottW wrote:

On Oct 17, 12:18 am, Jenn wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:42 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

.
net...

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

gy.net
In article . com,
wrote:

Dear friend
We offer many of brand shoes ,handbags,clothes ,phone and so on
.you
can visit my company website :www.trusthotsaling.com.ifyou want buy
you can touch me .i will give you best server . if you want do
business with me you can add my msn :
or
im looking forward you can touch me
soon .
Thank you

How do they sound?

Jenn never trolls, she just told me that.

No I didn't. Strive for the truth.

For but one period you almost nailed your mistake in the
O'Reilly thread.

ScottW

Way to go, Scott. You obviously support Arny telling lies.

Oh brother...you're getting way too sensitive for this.
Show me the lie of Arny's in this thread I supported.

Go ahead....it must be obvious.

Yeah, it is:
"Jenn never trolls, she just told me that."

Anyway, I was parroting you with your "you aren't critical of Shhhh in
his posts to me, therefore you're a hypocrit."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article . com,
ScottW wrote:

On Oct 17, 12:18 am, Jenn wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:42 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

gy.
net...

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

odi
gy.net
In article
. com,
wrote:

[...]

"I don't recall ever trolling you."

Pretty close.

And not truthful. Arny should hold himself to the standards to which he
holds others.

Anyway, I was parroting you with your "you aren't critical of Shhhh in
his posts to me, therefore you're a hypocrit."

But Arny's nuts.........maybe you have a point.

There ya go.

sports shoes [email protected] General 0 October 16th 07 07:08 AM
sports shoes [email protected] Car Audio 0 October 16th 07 07:05 AM