Posted to rec.audio.car
520 520 is offline

Default Offer a part-time job

I am seeking cooperator, part-time job and gaining much profits.
We are from China. And our business is internation trade by internet
for many years. Our products is best selling in Europe. And Our
products have Top quality.
Now we are seeking cooperators in Europe. If you do this business, you
will gain eur1000 to eur3000 per month.
We provide products and pay shipping cost. It is easy, and you do it
only by internet.
This is a opporunity. Please contact me if you have any question, we
can talking for detail.
MSN:
E-MAIL:

Posted to rec.audio.car
Nick and Tina Nick and Tina is offline

Sounds like "talking for details" would be rather difficult (without a
translator). Also, you always have to wonder about these things where they
don't come out and say what they actually sell/do.

MOSFET

oups.com...