Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Mix and match: Arnii "the godboy" interprets bible

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Scott Shiba" wrote in message
ups.com
Arnie:

Everyone on here gets mad about you about bad audio
advice, and I agree with them. Now, let me be upset
about the way you are representing ME in the world.

Looks like you're entertaining yourself at my expense.

Stop making Christians look bad.

Good advice. When will you take it?

I am a Christian, and I
do sound at churches. I also do sound for corporate
events, the theatre, and concerts in the 'professional
world'. It's hard for someone like me who got a lot of
their experience in 'the church' to get any respect in
the industry--I had to earn mine twice as much as any
other guy. I wonder if people have a negative
pre-disposition about Christians because people like you
mis-represent it?

Personally I think its the self-righteousness that gets most
non-Christians ticked off at us. You're doing a good job of being a poster
child for Christian self-righteousness.

I would like to ask you, as a member of this forum to do
three things:

1. Stop misrepresenting Christians by painting the image
of us as vengeful, hateful, and condescending just like
everyone else.

Actually, its you Scott who are joining in with the usual list of
suspects by being condescending like everyone else.

If you hadn't made this post Scott, the issue would already be totally
dropped by me, at least until the next time the usual suspects start with
their massive attacks.

2. Turn the other cheek as the Bible instructs us to do.

Been there done that. After a while I run out of cheeks. And don't give me
the "seven times seventy" argument - that relates to people who ask for
forgiveness.

3. Apologize to George and Phildo for attacking them, and
insulting them.

First, Scott let's how good you are apologizing to me for attacking me,
and apologizing to the rest of the group for prolonging the agony.

Just a note to everyone, Arnii's Bible is a very "special" translation.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default The Fall of Arny Krueger.

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Scott Shiba" wrote in message
ups.com
Arnie:

Everyone on here gets mad about you about bad audio
advice, and I agree with them. Now, let me be upset
about the way you are representing ME in the world.

Looks like you're entertaining yourself at my expense.

Stop making Christians look bad.

Good advice. When will you take it?

Arny spits and spites the messenger, even when it is God's Word.

I am a Christian, and I
do sound at churches. I also do sound for corporate
events, the theatre, and concerts in the 'professional
world'. It's hard for someone like me who got a lot of
their experience in 'the church' to get any respect in
the industry--I had to earn mine twice as much as any
other guy. I wonder if people have a negative
pre-disposition about Christians because people like you
mis-represent it?

Arny makes Ayatollah Khomeini sound like a really fun guy.

Personally I think its the self-righteousness that gets most
non-Christians ticked off at us. You're doing a good job of being a
poster child for Christian self-righteousness.

I would like to ask you, as a member of this forum to do
three things:

1. Stop misrepresenting Christians by painting the image
of us as vengeful, hateful, and condescending just like
everyone else.

Actually, its you Scott who are joining in with the usual list of
suspects by being condescending like everyone else.

Nah, it's Arny. Has it occurred to you, Arny, that people really, really
hate you?

If you hadn't made this post Scott, the issue would already be totally
dropped by me, at least until the next time the usual suspects start with
their massive attacks.

2. Turn the other cheek as the Bible instructs us to do.

Been there done that. After a while I run out of cheeks.

Read: I have become a twisted, hateful individual, a Christian in name only.

And don't give me the "seven times seventy" argument - that relates to
people who ask for forgiveness.

Arny inteprets the Bible to give him license to hate.

3. Apologize to George and Phildo for attacking them, and
insulting them.

First, Scott let's how good you are apologizing to me for attacking me,
and apologizing to the rest of the group for prolonging the agony.

So many people deserve an apology from Arny, it makes google seem like a
very small number. But Arny long ago abandoned Christian ethics for
something else: megalomaniac self absorption.

Just a note to everyone, Arnii's Bible is a very "special" translation.

Done by the same people who translated Al Quaeda's Quoran and Hitler's
Bible.
I'm afraid Jesus is going to have to let this one go.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Michael R. Kesti

Robert Morein wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Was that a lot of fun for you, Robert? Did it make you feel good about
yourself? Would your parents be proud to see it?

| two, one and one make one."
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Larsen

Default Let it go!

Robert Morein wrote:

I'm afraid Jesus is going to have to let this one go.

You appear to be as far from what that guy said as you are from the
topic here in aapls, please make your own contribution to the usability
of usenet and keep your posts out of this newsgroup or on topic in it,
thank you very much.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

KestiBorg chirruped:

Was that a lot of fun for you, Robert? Did it make you feel good about
yourself? Would your parents be proud to see it?

K-K-K-Kesti is twittering again. Usually at 2 am, he would be out digging
up worms to feed his young. Apparently the holy cause of Kroopologism
trumps even the imperative of self-preservation.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Was that a lot of fun for you, Robert? Did it make you feel good about
yourself? Would your parents be proud to see it?

Michael, only persistence will cause Arny's psyche to rebuild itself in the
proper manner.

As it stands, Arny is a diseased entity.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

I'm afraid Jesus is going to have to let this one go.

You appear to be as far from what that guy said as you are from the
topic here in aapls, please make your own contribution to the usability
of usenet and keep your posts out of this newsgroup or on topic in it,
thank you very much.

Arny relies on on Jesus as a substitute for actually being a good person.