Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default The alt.guitar.amps Pledge of Allegiance!!!!

Amp U. Tator wrote:
This is _not_ a flame on Mr. Jute, it's a salute! The man just
invented the alt.guitar.amps Pledge of Allegiance!!!!

I'm a blustering idiot, with a perverse talent for
expressing certainty in exactly inverse proportion to
my knowledge on any subject.
-Orig. Andre Jute

:-)

You're welcome Mr Tator. I tried to give the fulminating jerkup I'm
describing in that clip, Bret Ludwig, to AGA but Fat Willie saw me
coming and gave him right back.

Sigh!

Mind you, Ludwig at least can spell electronics, which is more, a lot
more, than one can say for the political slime infecting AGA at
present.

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Amps at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site" -- Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Amp U. Tator

Andre Jute wrote:
Amp U. Tator wrote:

[...]

Ah, judicious use of a decent software filter is like a power
window at a stop light :-)