Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default Question to Dave Weil

Where are your reviews about Trotsky speakers Dave ?
Google seems to have problems to located pt.2 and pt.3.

Perhpas just a problem of indexation, I hope that you haven't cancel it. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:01:31 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Where are your reviews about Trotsky speakers Dave ?
Google seems to have problems to located pt.2 and pt.3.

Perhpas just a problem of indexation, I hope that you haven't cancel it. ;-)

You just can't find it, old man.

Now, back to your little grandchildren generators, WHEN you get home
from your boring work.

BTW, your nose is pretty brown at this point, Mr. **** Generator.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default More, more Dave's meltdown... :-D

wrote:

Where are your reviews about Trotsky speakers Dave ?
Google seems to have problems to located pt.2 and pt.3.

Perhpas just a problem of indexation, I hope that you haven't cancel it.
;-)

You just can't find it, old man.

I think that you have cancelled them but it's not a big problem anyway since
I have found the part 1 on an other source

Now, back to your little grandchildren generators, WHEN you get home
from your boring work.

While you will return to your onanist occupations... No more reviews ? ;-)

BTW, your nose is pretty brown at this point, Mr. **** Generator.

*You* have written this ****ty review, Dave, not me !!!
Poor Mr ****-Writer do you remember that you was in full despair when you
have written the following.
Poor lonely deaf man, he has spent a lot of time missing the most important
characteristic of the speakers he was reviewing and he he is concluding,
blubbering...
LOL !!! just watching the tortured spelling of the sentence "Nobody seemes
to have actaully read what i wrote." we can hear your sobs, poor old
Dave... That's pitiful. :O)

De : dave weil -
Date : Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Local : Dim 5 oct 2003 06:57
Objet : The Trotsky Report -- suppressed by Weil

No, I said that I boxed the speakers up and was waiting for him to
pick them up.

Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.

But what's new around here?

That's the only point you had right Dave, nobody ever read what you have
written. LOL !!!

Tell me Dave, seems to me that with this review you were trying to impress
Mr Atkinson. Tell me I'm wrong... ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default One more Dave Weil's metdown... :-)

wrote:

Where are your reviews about Trotsky speakers Dave ?
Google seems to have problems to located pt.2 and pt.3.

Perhpas just a problem of indexation, I hope that you haven't cancel it.
;-)

You just can't find it, old man.

I think that you have cancelled them but it's not a big problem since
I found the part 1 on an other source.

Now, back to your little grandchildren generators, WHEN you get home
from your boring work.

While you will return to your onanist occupations... No more reviews ? ;-)

BTW, your nose is pretty brown at this point, Mr. **** Generator.

*You* have written this ****ty review, Dave, not me !!!
Poor Dave, poor ****-Writer do you remember that you was in full despair
when you have written the following :

De : dave weil -
Date : Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Local : Dim 5 oct 2003 06:57

No, I said that I boxed the speakers up and was waiting for him to
pick them up.
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

*LOL!*
Poor lonely deaf man, he has spent a lot of time and missed the most
important characteristic of the speakers he was reviewing and he is
concluding deadly vexed and blubbering...
Note that just watching the *tortured* spelling of the sentence "Nobody
seemes to have actaully read what i wrote." we can hear your sobs, nice way
to make us share your feeling !!!
I'm sorry Dave but you was grotesquely pitiful. )

That's the only point you had right Dave, nobody ever read what you have
written. LOL !!!

Last thing Dave, seems to me that with this review you were trying to
impress Mr Atkinson. Tell me I'm wrong... ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:51:40 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

he is concluding deadly vexed and blubbering...

I'm sorry Dave but you was grotesquely pitiful. )

Well, at least you got all the spelling right, Lionel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

he is concluding deadly vexed and blubbering...
I'm sorry Dave but you was grotesquely pitiful. )

Well, at least you got all the spelling right, Lionel.

paulie, does this harassment come under kicking the crutch or kicking the
cripple?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

he is concluding deadly vexed and blubbering...

I'm sorry Dave but you was grotesquely pitiful. )

Well, at least you got all the spelling right, Lionel.

Thank you.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:15:31 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

paul packer said:

he is concluding deadly vexed and blubbering...
I'm sorry Dave but you was grotesquely pitiful. )

Well, at least you got all the spelling right, Lionel.

paulie, does this harassment come under kicking the crutch or kicking the
cripple?

It comes under kicking the deserving, George. But you knew that.