0x446F7567

Default mp3s on dvdr??

Does anyone make a deck that can play mp3s burned on a dvdr? I have a
Jimmy with a double-DIN hole in the dash, any suggestions?

Can a single-DIN deck be put in the dash, and do they make face plates
or little storage compartments / change trays / whatever to fill up
the other DIN?
Brandonb

The Alpine DVA-7996 appears to do what you want, it plays DVDs, as well
as burned CDs and MP3s. You could try taking a burned DVD with MP3s on
it to a shop that sells Alpine and see if it works.

As for the Jimmy, it should be a "factory" sized HU IIRC, not a full
double-DIN. However, there are plenty of adapter kits that should work
just fine, and I think there are some that have the storage shelf in it.
Any car audio shop should have them in stock as these are pretty
normal HUs. You will likely also need the GM antenna adapter. BTW, I'm
not familiar with the late-model Jimmies, only from a couple-years back
through the S10s-style.

Brandonb