3D X-truder

Default Audio Problems

I hope someone can give me some insight.
The audio in the stock stereo in my vehicle stopped. Everything else worked,
just no sound. I installed another stereo into the vehicle, and it had audio
for about 10 seconds, and then the audio stopped. Everything else worked
fine (lights, CD was spinning, doing a scan stopped on clear stations, etc.)
I would unplug the stereo and wait for a while and plug it back in. Again,
same thing. Audio for a few seconds, and then it would stop.
I haven't installed an amp or anything yet until I can figure out the
problem. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. The vehicle is a 2001
Isuzu Trooper.
Thank You

DJ TecThreat

you must have a stock amp somewhere in the vehicle and whats happening is,
its cutting out at them time intervails.. probly should have it looked at by
a professional at this point.

DJ TecThreat

"3D X-truder" wrote in message
I hope someone can give me some insight.
The audio in the stock stereo in my vehicle stopped. Everything else

worked,
just no sound. I installed another stereo into the vehicle, and it had

audio
for about 10 seconds, and then the audio stopped. Everything else worked
fine (lights, CD was spinning, doing a scan stopped on clear stations,

etc.)
I would unplug the stereo and wait for a while and plug it back in. Again,
same thing. Audio for a few seconds, and then it would stop.
I haven't installed an amp or anything yet until I can figure out the
problem. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. The vehicle is a

2001
Isuzu Trooper.
Thank You

cyrus the virus

In article ,
"3D X-truder" wrote:

I hope someone can give me some insight.
The audio in the stock stereo in my vehicle stopped. Everything else worked,
just no sound. I installed another stereo into the vehicle, and it had audio
for about 10 seconds, and then the audio stopped. Everything else worked
fine (lights, CD was spinning, doing a scan stopped on clear stations, etc.)
I would unplug the stereo and wait for a while and plug it back in. Again,
same thing. Audio for a few seconds, and then it would stop.
I haven't installed an amp or anything yet until I can figure out the
problem. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. The vehicle is a 2001
Isuzu Trooper.
Thank You

maybe a shorted speaker? try disconnecting one at a time.

--
cyrus

Ryan Richards \(Diesel Breath\)

check the power lines coming to the head and see if your reading 12v... Also
call your local car audio dealer, tell them what type of vehicle you own,
and they will tell you if there is an external amplifier... If so check the
power coming to it and see if its 12v

Later,
Ryan

"3D X-truder" wrote in message
I hope someone can give me some insight.
The audio in the stock stereo in my vehicle stopped. Everything else

worked,
just no sound. I installed another stereo into the vehicle, and it had

audio
for about 10 seconds, and then the audio stopped. Everything else worked
fine (lights, CD was spinning, doing a scan stopped on clear stations,

etc.)
I would unplug the stereo and wait for a while and plug it back in. Again,
same thing. Audio for a few seconds, and then it would stop.
I haven't installed an amp or anything yet until I can figure out the
problem. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. The vehicle is a

2001
Isuzu Trooper.
Thank You

3D X-truder

All,
The problem was a bad stock amp. I just had another amp installed with a
new stereo and a couple of subs. It sure makes the drive to work a lot more
pleasant. Thank you very much for the help.
Jesse
"3D X-truder" wrote in message
I hope someone can give me some insight.
The audio in the stock stereo in my vehicle stopped. Everything else

worked,
just no sound. I installed another stereo into the vehicle, and it had

audio
for about 10 seconds, and then the audio stopped. Everything else worked
fine (lights, CD was spinning, doing a scan stopped on clear stations,

etc.)
I would unplug the stereo and wait for a while and plug it back in. Again,
same thing. Audio for a few seconds, and then it would stop.
I haven't installed an amp or anything yet until I can figure out the
problem. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. The vehicle is a

2001
Isuzu Trooper.
Thank You

Audio CD Ripping Question Maxwell Smart General 5 August 24th 04 11:05 AM
AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 21st 04 11:05 PM
audio problems with windows xp pro Cadberry General 2 February 21st 04 05:21 AM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark General 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
gps install: how to mix its audio (voice prompting) with head unit audio-out? bryan Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 05:46 PM