..::StasiuGóral::..

Default DEH-P7500MP Pioneer ... I cant find it help ... :(

Hi I want to buy european version of DEH-P7500MP
http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/product_...nomy_id=25-121

this is european version with FM AM and Long Wave tuner and RDS (look on
photo
http://www.pioneer.co.uk/images/prod...detailpage.jpg )

American version dont has it ..... but instead in american you can find
SupertunerIII and XM

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pe...986137,00.html
(American have SupertunerIII and XM ready and dont have RDS .... here pic.
of USA model
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...EH-P7500MP.jpg )

difference is in logo European has RDS logo on upper right corner ...
american xm logo in upper corner
I checked Ebay ... but they have american model only ...

I checked almost every american dealer on the web
UK dealers dont want to ship overseas...

Anybody know where can I get european version in USA ????
any store? any dealer any web page??
regards Stan

..::StasiuGóral::..

sorry

difference is in logo:
European has RDS logo on right down corner ...
American has XM logo in upper corner