808state

Default Looking for any suggestions on LCD anti-theft solutions, detachable LCD or hide-away OEM housing.

I have been pondering the thought of installing a LCD perhaps in my sun
visor or would like to find a monitor with detachable LCD. I have always
been a firm believer in stealthy audio systems, after doing some poking
around I have had a heck of a time finding any stealthy video systems.

I found a quick release for Alpine monitors Model # KTE-600V but they only
seem to be available in the UK. I searched Alpines web site and found
nothing on mounting brackets. Here is a copy and paste from a UK dealer
"With this quick release anti-theft device for the TME-M006 and M005 you can
detach your monitor easily when not in use for a longer time. This accessory
is not suitable for TME-M750." URL
http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/...roducts_id+357

I did a Google on TME-M006 and M005 and just got back more results for a
flexible mounting arm. Anyone know what monitors are compatible with the
KTE-600V & TME-M006?

Any help is greatly appreciated!