Marc Phillips

Default The profound obesity of Richard "Torresists" Malesweski

Richard Malesweski said:

Lionel wrote in message
.. .
tor b wrote:
Lionel wrote in message

.. .

tor b a écrit :

Seems Yahoo doesn't care for tinyurls! Try this:

http://www.geocities.com/porky_phillips/porkyboy.jpg

Don't you think that Porky looks like this other RAO's celebrity :

http://www.jupiter-audio.com/pages/about_us.html
http://www.jupiter-audio.com/pages/whats_new.html

Conclusion: "George M. Middius" likes 'em fat and soft. (More cushion
for the pushin'?)

You are too much cruel !
I cannot imagine those moutains of flesh riding our delicate(*) "George
M. Middius"

(*)
#delicate :
adjective; exquisitely [...snip]; susceptible to injury. ;-)

Ah, you mis-understand, Lionel. I see "George" mounting them and
riding them the way our Texas cowboy President rides a mustang.
(Hi-ho, Porky! Away!)

How come you're afraid to talk about your weight problem? Why are you running
away from me?

Boon
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Richard Malesweski said:

Lionel wrote in message
. ..

tor b wrote:

Lionel wrote in message

. ..

[...]

You are really a JOKE porky. When I see your picture I understnad that
there's no need to run... LOL !
Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

How come you're afraid to talk about your weight problem? Why are you running
away from me?

You are really a JOKE porky. When I see your picture I understnad that
there's no need to run... LOL !

One of my neighbors is obese.
When he starts running, there's a state warning of about 9 on the
Richter scale.

My Matisses will come off the wall. I don't like that, note.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
Lionel

Sander deWaal a écrit :

Lionel said:

How come you're afraid to talk about your weight problem? Why are you running
away from me?

You are really a JOKE porky. When I see your picture I understnad that
there's no need to run... LOL !

One of my neighbors is obese.
When he starts running, there's a state warning of about 9 on the
Richter scale.

Phillips is living in California so it is forbidden to run for him. :-)

My Matisses will come off the wall. I don't like that, note.

The peninsula would be an island.

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

Phillips is living in California so it is forbidden to run for him. :-)

One day, they'll invent portable aircos that fit around your neck.
Powered by piezo sensors in the air bearings of the running shoes.

My Matisses will come off the wall. I don't like that, note.

The peninsula would be an island.

My wife's getting really mad now. Is it full moon perhaps?

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Lionel

Sander deWaal a écrit :

Lionel said:

Phillips is living in California so it is forbidden to run for him. :-)

One day, they'll invent portable aircos that fit around your neck.
Powered by piezo sensors in the air bearings of the running shoes.

Already invented by Timothy Leary. ;-)

My Matisses will come off the wall. I don't like that, note.

The peninsula would be an island.

My wife's getting really mad now. Is it full moon perhaps?

As long as she is beardless you don't have to be afraid. :-)
Sander deWaal