Arny Krueger

Default The Madness of "George the Turd"

"tor b" wrote in message
om

"George", are you so obsessed with Arny Krueger that you follow his
dealings on eBay?

You noticed!

Where else do you cyber-stalk him, "George"?

Anyplace that he can, given that he's confined and living on a disability.

And who else do you cyber-stalk, you sick little sack of ****?

Good question, but its clear that he obsesses over me the most vigorously.

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

"George", are you so obsessed with Arny Krueger that you follow his
dealings on eBay?

Like you did to me, you hypocritical piece of cyber-****? For I moment I
imagined you chiming in here, saying exactly what you just said, but I thought
no, you couldn't possibly be that stupid. I guess I was wrong.

ROTFLMAO!

Boon