S888Wheel

Default 11-D art

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Asked and answered, Meltdown noted. Prove that yo even live in a
house. Prove that you are alive. Just shows you are a music hater
and a yoob biggot. I win Dave Wheel losess. Thanks for proving you
are not real persen SockpuppetMiddiusAtkinsenPhilupswheeeel.

Please explain the following, related to your libel suit against me,
Scott.

07/13/2004 ORDER OF DISMISSAL BY COURT'S MOTION

I decided not to bother fixing the problem they had with the service.

Nahh, the court record shows that you tried to slough requests that you show
cause for your course of action.

Gosh, in your moment of glory you still can't stop lying. How pathetic is that?

IOW, not only didn't you prove your case,
you didn't even show cause for the court to be interested in it.

No, it was all an issue of the service of the lawsuit. I could have fixed I but
chose not to. I just have more important things to do these days.

I had a deadline to do something about it and chose not to. As
someone once said, I have bigger fish to fry.

So how much of your money did you waste trying to fry this so-called fish,
Scott?

About a 140 bucks. Of course the projects I am working on (the bigger fish so
to speak) will cover that with about two hours of my labor. That makes for an
easy choice don't you think? Oh I shouldn't mention things like hourly wages, I
forgot how upset you got over someone earning 78,000 dollars a year. That was
the amount that sent you into a tissy fit wasn't it? So Arny bask in the glory
of 140 dollars wasted. You are true champion to the cause, whatever cause that
may be.

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

Strange, I don't see $140 on this official fee schedule for your court:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/fees/...e-schedule.pdf

Plus, how many hours of your *valuable* time, Wheeler?

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

Isn't that why your daddy smacked you around? ;-)

You are the crybaby Scott Wheeler. You are the stupid exhibitionist who
was proud to sue the diabolic Arnold Krueger, what a failure you are.

Speaking about *YOUR* daddy, Scott Wheeler, I dedicate him this sentence
that I have read on a Usenet NG :
"Considering the results of his endeveurs as a father, I have no
interest in what he said." ;-)
Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

No, it was all an issue of the service of the lawsuit. I could have fixed I but
chose not to. I just have more important things to do these days.

Prove it liar.
Lionel

Arny Krueger a écrit :

Big time!

Not to mention how last month Wheeler was shown to be a dupe of one of those
lying high end recording engineers that he deifies.

I know that Scott Wheeler is an ass-licker and a loser, so I am not
surprised that he is the *remora* of "important" persons.
Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arny Krueger a écrit :

Big time!

Not to mention how last month Wheeler was shown to be a dupe of one
of those lying high end recording engineers that he deifies.

I know that Scott Wheeler is an ass-licker and a loser, so I am not
surprised that he is the *remora* of "important" persons.

Remora, as in sucker-fish?

Roger!

Lionel

Arny Krueger a écrit :

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time

[...]

Don't forget the time of his father who counseled him. LOL !
S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 10:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

I was including postage.

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/fees/...e-schedule.pdf

Plus, how many hours of your *valuable* time, Wheeler?

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on Usenet. What were
the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 10:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

Doesn't compute unless you have negative postal fees in California.

Plus, how many hours of your *valuable* time, Wheeler?

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on Usenet.

Irrelevant.

What were the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Irrelevant. I made those posts hoping that they would be read. You sued me
hoping to win. I succeeded, you failed.

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on Usenet. What were
the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Note that Scott Wheeler was inexhaustible when he was speaking about his
"lawsuit", he was the center of RAO, he spent a lot of time in long
threads to answer and explain how he will punish the diabolic Arnold
Krueger. LOL !

Scott Wheeler is like a baby, he is only requesting a lot of attention.
Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

S888Wheel a écrit :

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on Usenet.
What were the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Note that Scott Wheeler was inexhaustible when he was speaking about
his "lawsuit", he was the center of RAO, he spent a lot of time in
long threads to answer and explain how he will punish the diabolic
Arnold Krueger. LOL !

I believe I heard that this great accomplishment of his even merited a visit
by he inestimable Marc Phillips.

Scott Wheeler is like a baby, he is only requesting a lot of attention.

....and he got that attention, from people that he thought mattered.

Lionel

Arny Krueger a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

S888Wheel a écrit :

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on Usenet.
What were the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Note that Scott Wheeler was inexhaustible when he was speaking about
his "lawsuit", he was the center of RAO, he spent a lot of time in
long threads to answer and explain how he will punish the diabolic
Arnold Krueger. LOL !

I believe I heard that this great accomplishment of his even merited a visit
by he inestimable Marc Phillips.

Marc Phillips ?
Since Scott Wheeler grotesquely failed, you are sure that this idiot
will never sue you. I remember that he has written something like :
"If Scott is successful it will be my turn..." LOL !

Scott Wheeler is like a baby, he is only requesting a lot of attention.

...and he got that attention, from people that he thought mattered.

Even Middius thinks that Wheeler is despicable, but as long he serves
George's crusade... ;-)
Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arny Krueger a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

S888Wheel a écrit :

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on
Usenet. What were the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Note that Scott Wheeler was inexhaustible when he was speaking about
his "lawsuit", he was the center of RAO, he spent a lot of time in
long threads to answer and explain how he will punish the diabolic
Arnold Krueger. LOL !

I believe I heard that this great accomplishment of his even merited
a visit by he inestimable Marc Phillips.

Marc Phillips ?

Yep.

Since Scott Wheeler grotesquely failed, you are sure that this idiot
will never sue you. I remember that he has written something like :
"If Scott is successful it will be my turn..." LOL !

Shows how naive Marc Phillips is. Wheeler's suite didn't have a ghost of a
chance.

Scott Wheeler is like a baby, he is only requesting a lot of
attention.

...and he got that attention, from people that he thought mattered.

Even Middius thinks that Wheeler is despicable, but as long he serves
George's crusade... ;-)

George is beneath contempt.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 10:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 10:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 7/14/2004 8:40 AM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

Not my fault you can't find the right fee schedule.

Plus, how many hours of your *valuable* time, Wheeler?

Not nearly as much as you have wasted on your seven years on Usenet.

Irrelevant.

Yeah right.

What were the estimations again? 90,000 posts?

Irrelevant.

No, the issue was time wasted. I did waste some time on this. Nothing that got
in the way of anything. You had nothing better to do with your life than live
it on Usenet? That isn't just a waste of time it is a waste of life.

I made those posts hoping that they would be read. You sued me
hoping to win. I succeeded, you failed.

If that is your idea of success I can see why you never excelled at anything.

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

Or do you still not get the joke?

Which joke S888Wheel ?
According to George Middius I use to think that "Wheeler has established
the RAO standard for humorlessness."
Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

That isn't just a waste of time it is a waste of life.

I never hear that Arnold Krueger had sued a guy after a discussion on a
Usenet NG.
Note that since the last summer you are fighting hard to beat Arnold
score. ;-)
Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

So you would willingly be a dancing monkey for someone you think is a baby? Now
that is pathetic.

*You* are my dancing monkey. I make you dance since a long time. Do you
remember my prediction ? "You will fail" and you have lamentably failed.
*You* are the pathetic monkey which is still trying to dance on RAO, idiot.

Lionel said

Ooops ! I forget that you do that for nothing because you will fail.

Oh gee I am so worried now that a selfdescribed unemployed clown with no
knowledge of the laws of California has made a prediction against me in
this lawsuit. How will I sleep at night?
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

No, the issue was time wasted. I did waste some time on this. Nothing
that got in the way of anything. You had nothing better to do with
your life than live it on Usenet? That isn't just a waste of time it
is a waste of life.

Unlike you Scott, I manage to learn useful things on Usenet. Admittedly I
learn useless things like the fact that there actually are people like you,
but I do learn and share a fair amount of useful things.

I made those posts hoping that they would be read. You sued me
hoping to win. I succeeded, you failed.

If that is your idea of success I can see why you never excelled at

anything.

Tell us what you think you excel at Scott. I've asked you this question
before and you've dodged it. I guess that means that even though you are
whining about me, you've got the same situation going in your own life. IOW,
you're a hypocrite.

Marc Phillips

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 7/14/2004 9:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

Ah, you have regret to show your love for the specimen you feel like, no?

I don't know what you are speaking about.

But you regret to say you do? You speak the language of the French berr half
man number. I help you this way no? ;-)

I must say that I was interested in your defeat in your ridiculous and
grotesque lawsuit.

I musat say I was regreting to my interest in your dance le monkey, no? It
was
in grotesque as you see the number person and drink the French beer in the
door
of a house you cannot buy. I help you again number sow man. ;-)

According to my prediction you failed lamentably.

According to my prediction the monkey still does the dance, no? ;-)

I'm happy because you are an idiot and I would have been sorry if an
idiot like you would have been successful.

You are happy becuase you are regret that you have been mOroN and you would
be
sorry for not dancing with the number half man.

I'm happy for all the Californians their justice is a good justice, the
moron has been overruled. Nothing else, loser. :-)

I am happy for a French half man loser sow is happy for his regret not to
California justice. The Frenchman's sow is too neglected for the Beer to
taste
better than America.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that now that we're all making fun of Lionel's
painfully fractured English, it's now suddenly close to perfect?

Another Internet geek exposed...

Boon

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Hasn't anyone else noticed that now that we're all making fun of
Lionel's painfully fractured English, it's now suddenly close to
perfect?

Say what?

Another Internet geek exposed...

Whatever.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Hasn't anyone else noticed that now that we're all making fun of
Lionel's painfully fractured English, it's now suddenly close to
perfect?

Say what?

Another Internet geek exposed...

Whatever.

Since you conveniently chose to snip the examples, we can only assume that
you're in on it. As I've said before, no one who supports you is on the
up-and-up.

Boon
S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 3:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

No, the issue was time wasted. I did waste some time on this. Nothing
that got in the way of anything. You had nothing better to do with
your life than live it on Usenet? That isn't just a waste of time it
is a waste of life.

Unlike you Scott, I manage to learn useful things on Usenet.

Useful things like the art of calling people pedophiles after you loose a
debate. Well learned.

Admittedly I
learn useless things like the fact that there actually are people like you,

Is this some kind of attempt at an insult. Looks like you didn't learn much
after learned to call people pedophiles.

but I do learn and share a fair amount of useful things.

You hide it well.

I made those posts hoping that they would be read. You sued me
hoping to win. I succeeded, you failed.

If that is your idea of success I can see why you never excelled at

anything.

Tell us what you think you excel at Scott.

Don't you mean tell you? I think most of the other regulars know what I do for
a living.

I've asked you this question
before and you've dodged it.

You have asked the question before. I fond it amusing that you are unable to
find the answer for yourself.

I guess that means that even though you are
whining about me, you've got the same situation going in your own life.

You think? You think my life is like your life? That's funny. I guess you
really haven't figured out what I do for a living. It's so easy I assumed you
had by now and were just posturing. That's funny too.

IOW,
you're a hypocrite.

That kind of logic does tend to lead to eroneous conclusions.

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 7/14/2004 3:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

(a) That's a false claim as I did find the answer for myself.
(b) But no, I didn't fond it for myself

But, thanks for dodging the question again Scott, apparently because you
find the truth about your life to be so embarrassing.

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Hasn't anyone else noticed that now that we're all making fun of
Lionel's painfully fractured English, it's now suddenly close to
perfect?

Say what?

Another Internet geek exposed...

Whatever.

Since you conveniently chose to snip the examples, we can only assume
that you're in on it.

If anything, the quotes demolished your claim, Phillips.

As I've said before, no one who supports you
is on the up-and-up.

As if your supporters are paragons of virtue, Phillips.

Want to tell the newbies who your buddy Jamie Benchimol was, what he did,
and how many ISPs he got kicked off of?

johnebravo836

From: johnebravo836
Date: 7/12/2004 7:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: johnebravo836

Date: 7/9/2004 1:40 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 7/7/2004 10:46 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: Lionel
il
Date: 7/6/2004 1:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
MINe 109 wrote:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/dimensions.html

"Not unless some four-dimensional life-form pulls us from our
three-dimensional Spaceland and gives us a view of the world from its
perspective."

"S888Wheel" is the messiah ? ;-)

No, you are just an idiot. It is easy to visualize a simple 4D space for

some

of us. I suppose something as simple as that may make one look like a

deity

a moron.

No misunderstanding, you are a joke, loser, not a deity. ;-)

Who said anything about a misunderstanding? You can't even get that right.

If

you don't think I am a deity why do you continue to worship me? If you are

not

a moron why is something as simple as the visualization of a simple 4D

space

seem so perplexing to you?

Unless that fourth dimension is a temporal one, "visualizing" is surely
the wrong word to use here.

No. Not at all.

Wow. Well, I guess I stand corrected, then . . .

Yep. But if you want an explination as to how, start with this question. Can
one visualize a three dimensional space with a two dimensional representation?

Visualize? No -- you can *represent* or *describe* a 3-D space with a
*collection* of 2-D images, but if by "visualize" you mean something
like "form a mental image of one in your head", it would be impossible
to do that with a single 2-D image.