Marc Phillips

Default Phillips to be smacked by Krueger!

Richard Malesweski said:

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

seller has had a spotless record...

Shows what a liar Marc Phillip is.

Marc who?

The seller has a 96.3% record which is not spotless.

Well, there's you, the guy who can't figure out how to use Paypal.

Wrong. In fact the seller had that problem. People who've actually
used PayPal (not internet dweebs like Marc Phillips) know that its
pretty fool-proof.

No, it's not. I've had a problem with Paypal in the past. I worked
it out, however. I certainly didn't penalize the seller, either.

In Plillips fanstasy-land all sellers and transactions are
identically the same.

In where?

The problem was that I received an email with the fancy HTML
saying pay this Paypal account by clicking here, and that's what I
did. Then I got email from a different email address that said pay
this other Paypal account. But I already paid the first one! I'm
not going to pay for the same item twice, now am I?

Then you should have contacted the seller immediately at that point
to clarify.

You can't read, can you Phillips. At the time I paid, there was no
conflict. It looked like a straight-up Paypal transaction.

But you said that payment was requested from two different accounts.

I just said:

"The problem was that I received an email with the fancy HTML
saying pay this Paypal account by clicking here, and that's what I
did. "

But you can't make heads or tails of that, can you Phillips

That certainly isn't a straight-up Paypal transaction, is it, liar?

At the time I paid, it looked very straight-foreward.

Oh I guess in Phillips world I'm supposed to have anticipated the receipt

of
the second payment notice hours ahead of when it happened.

LOL!

Actually, your story is all over the place. As usual, you have a big

guilty
sign hanging around your neck. I think every time you bid on something,

I'll
e-mail the seller the URL to this thread. We'll let them make up their own
mind about whether or not you're trustworthy and reliable.

Yeah, I like that idea.

Boon

Arny, just forward this to eBay. What the fat, stupid slug is
threatening to do is considered to be "interference" by eBay. BTW, the
Porky slug still trades under the "Booniebug" user name. You can get
his fat ass bounced.

And now a note for the Porkster:

Hey, Porky, come get me.....make me accountable, asshole. I've been
waiting for _years_, you fat, impotent joke. Where are you. Porky????

First, we must discuss your weight problem. Every time I mention it, you
disappear, sometimes for months. How bad is it? Do you want us to call
someone in your area to assist you?

Boon