Gary P

Default Frugal Find of the day

"Robert Morein" (Yeah right) wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote:
"ccbailey" wrote in message
[snip]
The funniest part of this quest for a skirt was when we were playing
with the drapes at the thrift stores. The little old ladies running

the
places seemed to enjoy our Scarlett O'Hara impressions.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

But I do give goats a great blowjob

Well that's most fascinating Brian McCarthy, but do you really want to tell
the world?