gravity5252 gravity5252 is offline
Junior Member

Default dumps track1 track2

Professional dumps services

We are a team of professional peoples and selling dumps since ages. Validity always high 90's

Actions speak louder then words, try our service you will know who we are.

Our prices may look like on a higher side but you will think otherwise after using the stuff, we have excellent validity rate.

VISA/MC (USA,CANADA)

Standart / classic = 25$
GOLD/PREM / PLATINUM = 40$
BIZ / CORPORATE / SIGNATURE = 50$
AMEX / DISCO = 40$

101 VISA/MC (EU,ASIA,OTHERS)
Standart / classic = 90$
GOLD/PREM / PLATINUM = 120$
BIZ / CORPORATE = 150$
Infiniti = 200$
AMEX / DISCO = 75$

201 VISA/MC (EU,ASIA,OTHERS)
Standart / classic = 65$
GOLD/PREM / PLATINUM = 85$
BIZ / CORPORATE = 110$
Infiniti = 150$

RULES:-
Replace policy 12hours for (05 Decline) , 36hours hold/call , pick-up
48hours to 72hours for big orders
We accept WU,MG & LR.
First time buyer minimum order 2 pcs.
We don't sell dumps with pin please don't waste time asking this.
Less talk more work

contact by ICQ = 616734965
EMAIL : gravity5252 @ yahoo . com