Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Psycho Monkey!!!

Heavy-handed moderator who does't like loudness talk, deletes threads at will and moves threads around.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

kooky krissie @gmail.com wrote in message
Heavy-handed moderator who does't like loudness talk, deletes
threads at will and moves threads around.

Poor baby. You crap all over his moderated forum, annoying everyone in
sight, and you get censored. That's why you come back here to whine
about it. You're just too stupid for any moderated forum. You can't
control your compulsion to ride the festering corpse of the hobby
horse you flogged to death.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

None wrote:

kooky krissie @gmail.com wrote in message
Heavy-handed moderator who does't like loudness talk, deletes
threads at will and moves threads around.

Poor baby. You crap all over his moderated forum, annoying everyone in
sight, and you get censored. That's why you come back here to whine
about it. You're just too stupid for any moderated forum. You can't
control your compulsion to ride the festering corpse of the hobby
horse you flogged to death.

Rigor Mortis rules.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

geoff: Read my o.p.: The words in CAPS hint at what audio forums I'm referring to. No loudness war talk allowed.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote: "
Or, to put it another way, they're p155ed off with you yammering on
about something you know nothing about.

--
Tciao for Now!

John. "

Who the F are YOU to presume what I know nothing about?! Anyone with half a brain can figure out what "loudness war" means in musical terms and can learn and understand how it came about.

Seems like the half of your brain that doesn't know what I know doesn't even EXIST.

"Tciao THIS for now"!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:

Who the F are YOU to presume what I know nothing about?! Anyone with half a brain can figure out what "loudness war" means in musical terms and can learn and understand how it came about.

He's an engineer who knows about audio, which is something you're not.

You have no clue about either the social background or the physics behind
the loudness wars, as witnessed by your continually coming in here with
articles about reference levels (which have absolutely nothing to do with
compression or the loudness wars). This has become clear.

Seems like the half of your brain that doesn't know what I know doesn't even EXIST.

A lot of what you seem to think you know doesn't exist, and as a consequence
those of us who are really concerned about loudness issues do not appreciate
your ill-informed yammering which makes all of us look bad.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Scott Dorsey wrote: "He's an engineer who knows about audio, which is something you're not.

You have no clue about either the social background or the physics behind
the loudness wars, as witnessed by your continually coming in here with
articles about reference levels (which have absolutely nothing to do with
compression or the loudness wars). This has become clear. "

What I do know: Dynamic range compression lowers the level of the loudest parts of a piece of audio. You can then apply gain to the remaining, quieter audio to take advantage of the headroom achieved via the prior dynamics processing.

My cats could get that.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote in message ...

What I do know: Dynamic range compression lowers the level of
the loudest parts of a piece of audio. You can then apply gain to
the remaining, quieter audio to take advantage of the headroom
achieved via the prior dynamics processing.

That's not a correct way of explaining it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

geoff wrote:

WTF are you on about now ? This is a USENET newsgroup and there *is* no
moderator. Which is why all your posts get through ;-(

Here they only show up in the quotes of replies.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
YouTube.Com/WalkinayMusic
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Scott Dorsey wrote:

He's an engineer who knows about audio, which is something you're not.

You have no clue about either the social background or the physics behind
the loudness wars, as witnessed by your continually coming in here with
articles about reference levels (which have absolutely nothing to do with
compression or the loudness wars). This has become clear.

Seems like the half of your brain that doesn't know what I know doesn't
even EXIST.

A lot of what you seem to think you know doesn't exist, and as a consequence
those of us who are really concerned about loudness issues do not appreciate
your ill-informed yammering which makes all of us look bad.
--scott

On the Internet it might be difficult to realize we're corresponding
with a dog, but it's pretty easy to spot who is merely full of ****.

BTW, Scott, in all these years of reading your stuff, that's one of your
finest responses ever.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
YouTube.Com/WalkinayMusic
Posted to rec.audio.pro

William Sommerwerck wrote: "That's not a correct way of explaining it. "

Ok, well at least I get the concept. What would be a better way?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

please don't feed the trolls

it just encourages them to come back

like the song: no reply at all

Mark

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote in message ...

William Sommerwerck wrote: "That's not a correct way of explaining it. "

Ok, well at least I get the concept. What would be a better way?

"You can then apply gain to the remaining, quieter audio to take advantage
of the headroom achieved via the prior dynamics processing."

As the lady in the Geico commercial says, "That's not the way it works."

Posted to rec.audio.pro

William Sommerwerck wrote: "As the lady in the Geico commercial says, "That's not the way it works."

Alright, then explain to me how it works in your world.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
Who the F are YOU to presume what I know nothing about?!

You've made a big stink about displaying a whole bunch of things you
know nothing about, especially about audio. Nobody has to presume
anything; you've already supplied conclusive evidence, lots of it,
that you are utterly ignorant of pretty much everything about audio.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Ok, well at least I get the concept.

No you don't. And whenever anybody who does understand tries to
explain it to you, you refuse to accept an educated explanation. ou
just go off on some other random infantile tangent. Then you run away
to harass people on gearslutz, where when you refuse to follow the
rules, they boot your cretinous ass to the curb, so you come slinking
back here to whine about it like a toddler.

Nobody wants to pway wiv widdoo Kwissie, because he wikes to cwap in
the sandbox. Is that too advanced for you to comprehend?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

gray wolf wrote: "kman, If you'd be more selective in what you listen to you wouldn't have these problems. "

Stop listening to Led Zep, Yes, Motown artists, and my favorite 80s artists?! People like what they like, and don't appreciate having the sh** "remastered" out of it just because some label wanted it that way.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/ (read the line of the deleted thread!)
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 02/11/2014 11:41, wrote:
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/ (read the line of the deleted thread!)

You mean the one that's not there now?

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson:

Look down thread starter column to "teknatronik". Right below post "Synthspa Public Message..." It's there. I just looked at it. Deleted by Psycho Monkey. Dude is a serial deleter. LOL

Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson:

Look down thread starter column to "drtechno". Right below post "Synthspa Public Message..." It's there. I just looked at it. Deleted by Psycho Monkey. Dude is a serial deleter. LOL
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

whining boy moan krissie @gmail.com wrote in message
flush krissie's krapfest

Do have any plans to ever pull your head out of your asshole?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

None wrote:

whining boy moan krissie @gmail.com wrote in message
flush krissie's krapfest

Do have any plans to ever pull your head out of your asshole?

No, because he's sitting on his hands on that one.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
YouTube.Com/WalkinayMusic
Posted to rec.audio.pro
elless elless is offline

Default K-man is a f---ing moron

"None" wrote:
wrote in message
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/ (read the line of the
deleted thread!)

They don't like you because you're a ****ing idiot and you're too
stupid to follow the rules. They don't like you ****ting all over
their forums.

And we don't like the way YOU talk. Please clean it up or go away.

--
Elless

The Monkey Song the14thdisciple Audio Opinions 0 March 9th 08 10:13 PM
The Monkey Song the14thdisciple Pro Audio 0 March 6th 08 04:13 PM
Bret Ludwig = Psycho TROLL Phil Allison Vacuum Tubes 1 November 2nd 06 03:43 AM
monkey 1033 MZ Car Audio 7 October 8th 05 03:12 AM
Worlds Biggest Liar - or just a Psycho? Greatcrowd Car Audio 1 October 15th 03 01:49 AM