Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Default FA: Fisher 500-C Receiver Vintage Tube Audiophile

Fisher 500-C FM Receiver Vintage Tube Audiophile NICE!

Fisher 500-C FM Receiver. This unit is Near Mint. Fully functional and
SUPER CLEAN. One previous owner took great care of it. Low hours on
this and all original Fisher tubes throughout. We've sold many Fisher
receivers and this is the nicest one we've seen. A BEAUTIFUL find. If
you are looking to obtain a Fisher 500-c you'll be hard pressed to find
one in better condition. Just beautiful sounding and so well cared for.

Fully tested, sounds awesome

Includes original wood cabinet

Installed with original Fisher Tubes

All bulbs and lights work correctly

Smooth Dial

Follow link for photos and a full description. Thank You.