gerrye123

Default FA: Rare Fisher FM-200 Mono FM Tube Tuner

Hi:

For auction on eBay, a Fisher model FM-200 mono FM tube tuner. This is not
the much more common FM-200-B stereo tuner. For complete info and photos,
please use the following link:

Gerry

John Doe

I've got one sitting on my shelf !

Connected to an outboard Fisher MPX 200 (now that is a rare piece).

Great sounding tuner.

Best,

Ross

"gerrye123" wrote in message
Hi:

For auction on eBay, a Fisher model FM-200 mono FM tube tuner. This is

not
the much more common FM-200-B stereo tuner. For complete info and photos,
please use the following link:

Gerry

gerrye123

"John Doe" wrote in message
I've got one sitting on my shelf !

Connected to an outboard Fisher MPX 200 (now that is a rare piece).

Great sounding tuner.

Ross L.:

While doing my "research" (Google search) on the Fisher FM200, I discovered
that both you and Bob F. of the Yahoo FM Tuner Info group, each own one.
That's three known samples. I believe that still qualifies as rare. :-)

Now to be complete, I also found out that while the Fisher Doc doesn't have
the FM200 listed on his website, he owned two, but they were beat up and he
was looking for another.

I'm sure that there are a few more out there.

Gerry