Paul Sanchez

Default Xformer ?

Can I use a 3.5K OT for a SE parallel(2) EL34s?
Thanks

--
No Tubes? You Lose!
www.redironamps.com

Patrick Turner

Paul Sanchez wrote:

Can I use a 3.5K OT for a SE parallel(2) EL34s?
Thanks

Sure can, each of the two tubes would share the load,
so each sees 7k, which is a nice load for SE EL34 triode,
or UL, if there are the taps.
Maybe you get 10 watts SET, from the two tubes together.

Patrick Turner.

--
No Tubes? You Lose!
www.redironamps.com