chiburb32

Default fisher fm tube tuner fm-100-b for sale

I'm selling a mint condition vintage fisher model fm100b tube fm stereo
tuner in shiny like new and excellent working shape. All tubes are there,
only thing missing is one gold cap on one of the controls. It doesn't come
with the optional wood cabinet, has the rubber feet on bottom. Asking $400
or best offer, careful packing and shipping is included in price to anywhere
in the US. I accept paypal,money order or cash if picked up in Chicago
burbs. Email me at if interested I have pics available
to serious buyer

Johann

OK. What is this official blue book notification???? We all know the
values in the blue book are set by dealers. We also know that the
values in the blue book shown are somthing we never will see in a
dealers store when a piece on mint clasical gear is being sold. So
whats up here. Dealers like everyone else will get the most they can
for vintage equipment in mint condition. Should we now make sure the
dealers confirm to the blue book prices. Lets get real here and stop
living in the fantasy world.

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote in message ...
In article , "chiburb32"
wrote:

is one gold cap on one of the controls. It doesn't come
with the optional wood cabinet, has the rubber feet on bottom. Asking $400
or best offer, careful packing and shipping is included in price to anywhere
in the US. I accept paypal

Bluebook value, $70

RIPOFF ALERT!

chiburb32

this is just some rip off himself on here jelous that he is not making money
on items on here so he tries to scam everyone into thinking their stuff is
not worth much when in fact I paid close to $400 for this tuner on ebay and
am selling due to health problems. Whoever this is he is just greedy to make
all the money himself buying dirt cheap and selling on ebay probably ha ha
om...