Sean Smith

Default Sweet iPod Deal...

Has anyone tried to get a free iPod through this site? I usually
don't go for things like this but a couple of my buddies did it and
got free iPods so I figured I'd give it a shot. If anyone else tried
it please post your results.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7509403
Adrian Brentnall

Hi All

I wouldn't bother. It's probably the same pyramid scheme that's been
going around Ebay for some time - it relies on enough people signing
up so that you eventually get to the top of the pile and get your free
kit - which never happens....

On Ebay it's often described in such a way that it looks as if you're
actually bidding on a (very cheap) IPOD - when you read it very
carefully then you find that all you're doing ins bidding on a link to
one of these pyramid sites.

And, by the way, the 'referrer id' tacked on the end of the original
url suggests that our friend Sean Smith is simply looking to 'up' his
score - so he gets his free IPOD that much quicker....

let's be careful out there....

Adrian
Suffolk UK

On 29 Jul 2004 17:28:16 -0700, (Sean Smith)
wrote:

Has anyone tried to get a free iPod through this site? I usually
don't go for things like this but a couple of my buddies did it and
got free iPods so I figured I'd give it a shot. If anyone else tried
it please post your results.

http://www.complete-waste-of-time.com

Free Ipod

Many think that this site is a scam but it is not. The guys from Tech
TV proved this. Check out there website:
http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index...video_key=8872

This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to
successfully obtain your iPod using freeipods.com for as little as $1.

In order to get your free Ipod, You must get five friends or relatives
to do exactly the following...
Step 1: Click here to go to the free iPod site.
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=13662965
To participate in this great offer you must live in the US
Step 2: Use an email address at the bottom of the page and choose a
password. (they will send you email, so please use a secondary account)
Step 3: Fill out all required shipping information. This tells them
where to send your iPod.
Step 4: (Do not exit at this point) This is the part that over 90% of
the people start thinking: "Maybe this isn't for real." They present to
you 10 different "optional" offers. These offers you can skip without
completing. They are not applied towards getting your iPod.
Step 5: Complete an offer. This is where real companies like AOL, Real
Networks and more are advertising through freeIpods.com. This is what
makes them successful.
Choose an offer and purchase or sign up. (Choose the RealNetworks Real
Rapsody. This cost $1...yes $1 dollar for 30 days. Cancel after 14 days
to get your points. Even if you forget its only $10 a month after the
first month.
For signing up they also give you 5 free songs to burn. This is the
best offer. Nothing is free, but an iPod for a dollar and a little work
is worth it. Some offers change. There is always one offer where you
pay next to nothing or just sign up for a 30 day trial.
Step 6: After you get your points then you can get your friends to do
the same thing by going to the refer friends page. Even if you don't
complete it you get to download five songs.
Note: Completing an offer and not signing up your friends is what they
are counting on. It is more likely you get intreagued and then give up.
This doesn't mean that it is a scam. All you must do is finish. If this
still sounds to good to be true then go pay $300 for a new iPod. Have
patience and good luck.
If you haven't started yet. Get your iPod here!!!
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=13662965

Nuevo

"Free Ipod" a écrit dans le message de news:
Many think that this site is a scam but it is not. The guys from Tech
TV proved this. Check out there website:
http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index...video_key=8872

This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to
successfully obtain your iPod using freeipods.com for as little as $1.

In order to get your free Ipod, You must get five friends or relatives
to do exactly the following...
Step 1: Click here to go to the free iPod site.
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=13662965

For those who haven't got it.... if you click on that link and register,
you'll be helping this guy to get his iPod... if that's not a scam...