Tha Ghee

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

"TheBIessedDead" wrote in message
trust me Mark plenty of people can't understand what you say but are

scared
to say something because you and other jump all over them. I sorry

Mark
but
my writing skills are not great but they're worlds better than yours.

There are definetely times that I don't understand what Mark is saying,

but
that has absolutely nothing to do with his grammar. His electrical

knowledge
is far beyond me sometimes.

As far as Ghee claiming that his writing skills are superior to

ANYONE..... all
I can do is laugh.

Nick

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never said they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can READ is
again??

Tha Ghee

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message

I sorry Mark but
my writing skills are not great but they're worlds better than yours.

Ghee, maybe in your mind you writing skills are good but TRUST ME they are

not.
But hey I don't fault you for it because it would seem that English is not

your
first langauge. Right?

Les

Les I don't need to say anything, CH already got you. do you understand
that??

Mark Zarella

If you say so.

Or, translated into "gheeish":

i u say, so

if you don't believe me just look at your old post and run them near a

spell
checker and it'll choke. but its cool.

Oh, you're referring to typos. I understand now.

I, on the other hand, was referring to your inability to form properly
constructed sentences.

Mark Zarella

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never said

they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can READ

is
again??

I just counted 15 errors above. Do you really think you're in any position
to criticize?

TheBIessedDead

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never said they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can READ is
again??

Um.... Are you confused? Did I use too many big words or something. If you
sound out every word that I wrote, and read each sentence by itself, you might
notice that I said I didn't understand Mark sometimes was because of his
knowledge, NOT his grammar. I am disputing your claim that Mark has bad
grammar, and I would have assumed that you would have figured that out on your
own.

That being said, I dare you to find a quote from Mark where he is using bad
grammar.Not a typo, or anything like that, but actual bad grammar. Although I
know good and well that you cannot supply me with such a quote, but I'd really
be interested in seeing you try. I know you can't find one because for one,
Mark does not have bad grammar at all. In fact, even when talking serious
electronics, something I don't know much about, the only reason I AM ever able
to understand is because he has such GOOD grammar. Second, I know you will not
find a quote of him using bad grammar because I have the feeling that you have
absolutely no idea what good grammar looks like at all.

Someone who cannot figure out the use of a comma really has no business at all
complaining about other's grammar.

Nick

Soundfreak03

Hey Lester, you're one to talk.

You again? I type quickly and rarely proofread before I post, it is the usenet
after all. So sure, I have typos.
But my posts are always understandable, and my grammar does not impede the
point I am trying to make. If you have found that to be an issue then please
ask me to clarify. I can always dumb it down to your level Howdy doody.

Les
Soundfreak03

Les I don't need to say anything, CH already got you. do you understand
that??

Your grammar is horrible. Most of the time I do not even bother responding to
you because I really do not understand what in the blue hell you are talking
about. You have serious communication issues when your are posting. I assume
that is because English is not your first language, your grammatical errors are
typical of that. Am I right or wrong? If English is your first language then
you really need to work on your written communication skills.

Les
Soundfreak03

There you go again. lol

What? Were you not able to understand what I wrote? Would you like me to
rephrase it using smaller words?
Howdy, are you that desperate for someone to agree with you that you would
actually defend Ghee's grammar over mine or anyone else's? That is pathetic,
but I have come to expect that out of you.

Les

Soundfreak03

I just find it funny that a dumb **** such as yourself would knock someone
about their posts.

Sure. Why don't you give me an example? You can search for a quote in google.
What I find funny is that you are so desperate to try and "get me" that you
would actually agree with Ghee about grammar! But at least you are not as dumb
as your counterpart Pugsly.
By the way, in case you forgot, the website is www.google.com. You can quote
and show how much of a dumb **** I am.

Les
Anyone think he actually knows how to use google? Nah, me either.
Captain Howdy

Yes, rephrase everything using smaller words that you can spell, that might be
easier for you. I'm not defending anyone. I just find it a little sickening
when someone flames someone over the very something they do themselves.
Now that is pathetic.......

In article ,
othanks (Soundfreak03) wrote:
There you go again. lol

What? Were you not able to understand what I wrote? Would you like me to
rephrase it using smaller words?
Howdy, are you that desperate for someone to agree with you that you would
actually defend Ghee's grammar over mine or anyone else's? That is pathetic,
but I have come to expect that out of you.

Les

Soundfreak03

Yes, rephrase everything using smaller words that you can spell, that might
be
easier for you. I'm not defending anyone. I just find it a little sickening
when someone flames someone over the very something they do themselves.

I am not flaming him because of spelling errors. He brought the whole thing up
himself. Do you deny that at least 1/3 of his posts are difficult to read due
to bad use of sentence structure and grammar?
You really are a dumbass. I admitted to making mistakes in my posting. I rarely
proofread, it is only the usenet. But my posts are always clear and
understandable.

Les

Soundfreak03

Lester,
Funny ting is dat I hav nut sean eny irrorz in yur postz latele, y is dat?
LOL

Funny thing is you refuse to answer my questions. Why is that?

Les
Tha Ghee

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question

just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never said

they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can

READ
is
again??

I just counted 15 errors above. Do you really think you're in any

position
to criticize?

what 15 errors, there aren't even 15 words.

Tha Ghee

[...]

I really don't care that much to go behind and look at all of MZ post and to
suggest that is stupid. just look at what he writes and the way he
structures it and you have your answers.

Tha Ghee

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
If you say so.

Or, translated into "gheeish":

i u say, so

if you don't believe me just look at your old post and run them near a

spell
checker and it'll choke. but its cool.

Oh, you're referring to typos. I understand now.

I, on the other hand, was referring to your inability to form properly
constructed sentences.

no your terrible spelling and bad/improper grammar.

Tha Ghee

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
Les I don't need to say anything, CH already got you. do you understand
that??

Your grammar is horrible. Most of the time I do not even bother responding

you because I really do not understand what in the blue hell you are

talking
about. You have serious communication issues when your are posting. I

assume
that is because English is not your first language, your grammatical

errors are
typical of that. Am I right or wrong? If English is your first language

then
you really need to work on your written communication skills.

Les

no English is my first language, but I speak and read others. it's funny
you seem to be the only one that has a problem. so it the writer or the
reader. I think it's the latter.

Tha Ghee

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
Yes, rephrase everything using smaller words that you can spell, that

might
be
easier for you. I'm not defending anyone. I just find it a little

sickening
when someone flames someone over the very something they do themselves.

I am not flaming him because of spelling errors. He brought the whole

thing up
himself. Do you deny that at least 1/3 of his posts are difficult to read

due
to bad use of sentence structure and grammar?
You really are a dumbass. I admitted to making mistakes in my posting. I

rarely
proofread, it is only the usenet. But my posts are always clear and
understandable.

Les

no one can say always but fools we all make errors. no less than 1/3.

Mark Zarella

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question
just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never

said
they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can

READ
is
again??

I just counted 15 errors above. Do you really think you're in any

position
to criticize?

what 15 errors, there aren't even 15 words.

In order:

1) "that" - capitalization
2) first comma should be a period
3) should be period after "knowledge"
4) "that" - capitalization
5) should be period after "question"
6) "just" should therefore be capitalized
7) "you" should be capitalized
8) second "you" in the second sentence should be "your"
9) should be period after "low"
10) should be semicolon or period after "superior"
11) therefore, "just" should be capitalized
12) "do" should be capitalized
13) "is" should be "it" in last line

I can't find the other two errors. Don't blame me. You asked.

Mark Zarella

I, on the other hand, was referring to your inability to form properly
constructed sentences.

no your terrible spelling and bad/improper grammar.

Give me just one example of "bad/improper grammar."

Les

no English is my first language, but I speak and read others. it's funny
you seem to be the only one that has a problem. so it the writer or the
reader. I think it's the latter.

Well, Ghee, your high school English teacher needs to be fired. I know I do
not have perfect grammar and spelling, but my posts are understandable.
Your's on the other hand are horrible. I am not the only one who has trouble
reading your posts. Although, I can usually decipher them in the end. Your
posts are the only ones that I have to read multiple times to understand,
usually do to your lack of commas, periods, and word swaps i.e. "it" for
"is".

Les

TheBIessedDead

no your terrible spelling and bad/improper grammar.

Post some proof of his terrible grammar or get off it already.

Nick

Surround & Throughout House? Steve Blackwell General 7 March 15th 04 01:59 AM
How to Achieve Best Surround Sound Results without a Processor Gamer General 5 January 12th 04 10:19 PM
How to go Surround Sound?? rick donnelly Car Audio 4 December 1st 03 08:40 PM
Surround glue?? sanitarium Car Audio 5 October 11th 03 07:04 AM
Punch XLC 8"...broken surround...HELP! Sanitarium Car Audio 0 July 9th 03 07:00 PM