Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] creepin1420@gmail.com is offline

Default Urban Amps?

On Sunday, February 9, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Charles Grimmer wrote:
I'm trying to put some tunes in my kids car and I have access to wholesale
priced Urban Auto Works Amps.

Are they any damn good? I'm not trying to build an competition system but
just something to give this teenager an inexpensive boom.

i have that same amp andI'm running ALL my mids and highs on it,wich is 12 in all, i added a sound filter and a fan to it.. screams with ZERO distortion, ZERO heat issues,(mids & highs only) running a monoblock 1800 watt hiphonics zeus on two 15s @ 1 ohm... maybe a junk amp but i have no issues, i can say its a hard amp to find, least round here...