Randy Given

Default Headphones and Amplifier

I have not been on this group in quite some time, so please pardon the
jumping right in. I am looking for a good set of headphones and possibly a
headphone amplifier (preferably with cross-feeding to make it sound like
speakers) that I can use with a portable CD player or alarm clock (looking
for good suggestions for that as well). I used to have a pair Sennheiser 580
and a Headroom Little Amp (I think), but I sold those when I stopped using
them. Looking for similar things, like open-aire, good sound, and so on, but
do not know the current state of the art. Thanks!

MINe 109

In article AHFvc.15494$6X.10128@lakeread03,
"Randy Given" wrote:

I have not been on this group in quite some time, so please pardon the
jumping right in. I am looking for a good set of headphones and possibly a
headphone amplifier (preferably with cross-feeding to make it sound like
speakers) that I can use with a portable CD player or alarm clock (looking
for good suggestions for that as well). I used to have a pair Sennheiser 580
and a Headroom Little Amp (I think), but I sold those when I stopped using
them. Looking for similar things, like open-aire, good sound, and so on, but
do not know the current state of the art. Thanks!

The usual suspects are still Sennheiser (new model 595), Grado (I like
my SR80s but don't use them in high fidelity applications), and pro
models such as Sony.

You should take a look at the Headroom website, assuming you haven't
already. Here's the headphone page:

http://headroom.headphone.com/layout...&subTopicID=26

Discussion hereabouts has been about in-ear 'phones (Etymotics, Koss),
but they are not for everyone.

Stephen
Viking

"Randy Given" wrote

I have not been on this group in quite some time, so
please pardon the jumping right in. I am looking for
a good set of headphones and possibly a headphone
amplifier (preferably with cross-feeding to make it
sound like speakers) that I can use with a portable
CD player or alarm clock (looking for good
suggestions for that as well). I used to have a pair
Sennheiser 580 and a Headroom Little Amp (I
think), but I sold those when I stopped using them.
Looking for similar things, like open-aire, good
sound, and so on, but do not know the current
state of the art.

Not much has changed.... I would recommend the items you sold,
especially as you seemed to like them. So go for the Sennheiser
580 and a Headroom amp.

Regards,

-Eric-

Sander deWaal

George M. Middius said:

Note: Are there any tubed headphone amps? If so, I will note they are
probably too danged expensive.

There are some.
Stax (but only for their own drivers), and Musical Fidelity come to
mind.
Then there's a ****load of DIY designs around.

Real men design and build their own, of course.
But you knew that.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Sander deWaal

George M. Middius said:

BTW, I emailed you but no reply. This is a matter of some urgency.

Just reverse the ln. in my address, that might help.
I won't lend you any money, however!

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Sander deWaal said:

Note: Are there any tubed headphone amps? If so, I will note they are
probably too danged expensive.

Real men design and build their own, of course.
But you knew that.

I know it now.

BTW, I emailed you but no reply. This is a matter of some urgency.

FWIW, there are also a number of older amplifiers and/or receivers - tubed -
that have headphone jacks.

Also - George - I could not respond to a recent email from you because the
email address provided (spam-b-gone) produced a bounce (as expected) and I did
not have another address which I could use in responding.

Please let me know your non-bounceable email address, so that we can not have
future difficulties when/if we need to continue contributing to the E.H.E.E.
conspiracies so necessary for the continued growth of audio.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Randy Given said:

I have not been on this group in quite some time, so please pardon the
jumping right in. I am looking for a good set of headphones and possibly a
headphone amplifier (preferably with cross-feeding to make it sound like
speakers) that I can use with a portable CD player or alarm clock (looking
for good suggestions for that as well). I used to have a pair Sennheiser 580
and a Headroom Little Amp (I think), but I sold those when I stopped using
them. Looking for similar things, like open-aire, good sound, and so on, but
do not know the current state of the art. Thanks!

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out Sennheiser's
brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are really amazing.

Boon
JBorg

Randy Given wrote

I have not been on this group in quite some time, so please pardon the
jumping right in. I am looking for a good set of headphones and possibly a
headphone amplifier (preferably with cross-feeding to make it sound like
speakers) that I can use with a portable CD player or alarm clock (looking
for good suggestions for that as well). I used to have a pair Sennheiser 580
and a Headroom Little Amp (I think), but I sold those when I stopped using
them. Looking for similar things, like open-aire, good sound, and so on, but
do not know the current state of the art. Thanks!

Assuming you haven't, you should also look at this site for head amps:

http://tinyurl.com/ysgux

You might find one you just like. I bought lots of things from them over
years and has been a satisfied customer. They will deliver
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are retreads of past
find efforts, with just a little more techno-glitz.

Stu-R

Been using a Behringer HA-4700 (replaced HA-4600) for awhile.
Designed only to drive headphones. 4 stereo channels. Street price
about $100.

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:27:51 -0400, "Randy Given"
wrote:

I have not been on this group in quite some time, so please pardon the
jumping right in. I am looking for a good set of headphones and possibly a
headphone amplifier (preferably with cross-feeding to make it sound like
speakers) that I can use with a portable CD player or alarm clock (looking
for good suggestions for that as well). I used to have a pair Sennheiser 580
and a Headroom Little Amp (I think), but I sold those when I stopped using
them. Looking for similar things, like open-aire, good sound, and so on, but
do not know the current state of the art. Thanks!

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are retreads of past
find efforts, with just a little more techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad, especially
considering your low-rez system.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are retreads
of past find efforts, with just a little more techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad, especially
considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the system I use
with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list the system I listen to with my 580's, then
you've just been caught lying, again.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are retreads
of past find efforts, with just a little more techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad, especially
considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the system I use
with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list the system I listen to with my 580's, then
you've just been caught lying, again.

Shut the **** up, Internet geek.

Boon
Randy Given

Some things never change....

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are
retreads of past find efforts, with just a little more
techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad,
especially considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the
system I use with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list the system I listen to with my 580's,
then you've just been caught lying, again.

Shut the **** up, Internet geek.

Phillips, thanks for admitting once again that you didn't know what you were
talking about. You were lying, again. You've just made my day!

dave weil

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:17:58 -0400, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are
retreads of past find efforts, with just a little more
techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad,
especially considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the
system I use with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list the system I listen to with my 580's,
then you've just been caught lying, again.

Shut the **** up, Internet geek.

Phillips, thanks for admitting once again that you didn't know what you were
talking about. You were lying, again. You've just made my day!

Shame about your low expectations regarding your life...

....OTOH, I'm enjoying playing with my new Canon 10d DSLR.

I guess we all find pleasures in our own ways...
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

Weil, shame about your inability to realize that there is life outside of
RAO, and life outside of sad cases like Marc Phillips.

Given your apparent expectations, I guess it was not a good night for you
last night.

dave weil

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

This is just an absurd statement, considering the context of my
comments.

Given your apparent expectations, I guess it was not a good night for you
last night.

Actually it was a good night. Once again, you're completely off-base.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are
retreads of past find efforts, with just a little more
techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad,
especially considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the
system I use with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list the system I listen to with my 580's,
then you've just been caught lying, again.

Shut the **** up, Internet geek.

Phillips, thanks for admitting once again that you didn't know what you were
talking about. You were lying, again. You've just made my day!

Actually, I was just totally disgusted with you for lying again, and then
trying to throw it back on me. After a long, hard day at work (something you
know nothing about), my patience with Internet geeks is somewhat low.

Admit it, Arny...you haven't even listened to a pair of 650s yet. If we were
talking about the differences between 580s and 600s, I would have given you
more latitude, since there are many people who like the balance of the 580s as
much as, if not more than, the 600s. The difference in sound quality between
600s and 650s is much more pronounced, and is obvious to anyone with a decent
working set of ears.

So, are you trying to offer your opinions on audio components you've never
heard, or are your ears unable to tell the differences between markedly
different-sounding components? Take your time in composing a ridiculous lie
that none of us will

Boon

Boon

Marc Phillips

I said:

So, are you trying to offer your opinions on audio components you've never
heard, or are your ears unable to tell the differences between markedly
different-sounding components? Take your time in composing a ridiculous lie
that none of us will

Boon

Boon

Not sure what happened here. Last sentence should read "Take your time in
composing a ridiculous lie that none of us will believe."

Boon
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

It's perfectly reasonable, Weil. You're in denial, as is your habit.

Given your apparent expectations, I guess it was not a good night
for you last night.

Actually it was a good night. Once again, you're completely off-base.

Then, I'd hate to see how grouchy and mean you are after a bad night, Weil.

Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

We're still waiting for you to tell us about your specific experiences with the
HD-650s, liar.

Boon
Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are retreads
of past find efforts, with just a little more techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad, especially
considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the system I

use
with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list.......blah blah blah.......

**** is **** without analyzing its contents. All that one needs to know is
that the junk pile you call an "audio system" feeds your peculiar
combination of an inflated ego and empty wallet.

Cheers!

MvBB

Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

The Grace 901 amp with a built in DAC sounds quite quite good with
Sennheiser 600, Grado RS-1 and AKG K1000 headphones. They first two also
sound glorious with the no longer produced Melos SHA-Gold. I suppose the
Stax Omegas with custom amps are the ultimate for most types of music.

Cheers,

MvBB

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

For the current state of the art in headphone design, check out
Sennheiser's brand-new HD-650. I just tried a pair, and they are
really amazing.

Of course, they are new, they cost more money, and they are
retreads of past find efforts, with just a little more
techno-glitz.

Poor Arny. You know, your HD-580s really aren't that bad,
especially considering your low-rez system.

OK Phillips, since you've just clearly made the claim that the
system I use with my 580's is "low-rez", list its components.

If you can't accurately list the system I listen to with my 580's,
then you've just been caught lying, again.

Shut the **** up, Internet geek.

Phillips, thanks for admitting once again that you didn't know what you

were
talking about. You were lying, again. You've just made my day!

That really puts your life in perspective better than anything I've seen
before.

Cheers,

MvBB

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

What a supremely unintelligent response.

It must qualify as some sort of record...

Cheers,

MvBB

Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

Agreed. I also find it amusing that although Arny has popped in a few times
today, he has been unable to provide us with details of his experiences with
the HD-650. I guess it turned out that I really ruined his day, instead of
making it like he had previously claimed.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

Say what? I made no such claims.

Phillips, we're still waiting for you to tell us the details of my audio
system. You know the one I use with my HD 580s. After all you to told us
about your specific experiences it,

dave weil

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:53:34 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Weil, shame about your inability to realize that there is life
outside of RAO, and life outside of sad cases like Marc Phillips.

This is just an absurd statement, considering the context of my
comments.

It's perfectly reasonable, Weil. You're in denial, as is your habit.

Given your apparent expectations, I guess it was not a good night
for you last night.

Actually it was a good night. Once again, you're completely off-base.

Then, I'd hate to see how grouchy and mean you are after a bad night, Weil.

If you think it's grouchy and for me to point out that it's weird that
Marc Phillips could "make your day" in *any* sense, then I maintain
that it's *you* who's out of touch with any sense of normalcy.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

Krueger, we're still waiting for you to tell us why you think Quad ESLs were
designed to be used with SS amps when Quad themselves introduced a 30 wpc tube
amp to mate with them. What's it been, a year?

And now you're telling someone to avoid a product you've never heard, basically
because it's out of your price range. Your little debating trade trick about
the quality of your system has nothing to do with anything. I do know that
you've listed your equipment here several times, and not a single thing you own
is worth a ****. You have mentioned a C-J preamp once or twice, but I'm sure
you borrowed it.

I guess it really "makes your day" when I layman like me makes an audio wannabe
like you look like the poseur you are.

LOL!

Boon
Arny Krueger

dave weil wrote:

If you think it's grouchy and for me to point out that it's weird that
Marc Phillips could "make your day" in *any* sense,

Weil, what I think is that you're just looking for a fight, Mr. Buttinsky.

then I maintain that it's *you* who's out of touch with any sense of

normalcy.

Anybody who like you Wiel, casts themselves as Marc Phillips' defender is
hardly normal. I'm sorry you think that Marc is so incompetent that he needs
you to act as his defender.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

dave weil wrote:

If you think it's grouchy and for me to point out that it's weird that
Marc Phillips could "make your day" in *any* sense,

Weil, what I think is that you're just looking for a fight, Mr. Buttinsky.

then I maintain that it's *you* who's out of touch with any sense of

normalcy.

Anybody who like you Wiel, casts themselves as Marc Phillips' defender is
hardly normal. I'm sorry you think that Marc is so incompetent that he needs
you to act as his defender.

Boy, Arny, it's after 1 am where you are. I bet you were tossing and turning
in your bed, freaked out about how everything turned on you today. You had to
go downstairs, fire up the computer, and set the record straight.

Too bad you're so utterly stupid that you came up with this stuff. Do you ever
wish you were someone smarter, someone who didn't have to lie about everything
in your life in order to seem less pathetic to utter strangers? I mean, you
really can't be stupid enough to think that your ruse is working, can you?

Boon
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

wrote:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

What are you talking about, Phillips?

That's clearly a false claim related to the Quad ESL-63s.

And now you're telling someone to avoid a product you've never heard,
basically because it's out of your price range.

Who says its out of my price range? Got any proof to back that up with?

Your little debating
trade trick about the quality of your system has nothing to do with
anything.

Marc Phillips, aren't you the one who just published an evaluation of the
system I use with my HD-580s? You know, the system that you can't describe
properly?

I do know that you've listed your equipment here several
times, and not a single thing you own is worth a ****.

Phillips, all we know about you for sure is that you can drop names. You
won't even tell us who you really are.

You have mentioned a C-J preamp once or twice, but I'm sure you borrowed

it.

Sorry man, but that C-J is my personal property, sitting about 20 feet from
where I am right now.

I guess it really "makes your day" when I layman like me makes an
audio wannabe like you look like the poseur you are.

Aren't you the Marc Phillips "published author" with his own web site? Or,
is the Marc Phillips who writes those lame articles as The Vinyl Anachronist
really someone else?

http://www.furious.com/perfect/vinylanachronist.html

Inquiring minds want to know...

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

dave weil wrote:

If you think it's grouchy and for me to point out that it's weird
that Marc Phillips could "make your day" in *any* sense,

Weil, what I think is that you're just looking for a fight, Mr.
Buttinsky.

then I maintain that it's *you* who's out of touch with any sense
of normalcy.

Anybody who like you Wiel, casts themselves as Marc Phillips'
defender is hardly normal. I'm sorry you think that Marc is so
incompetent that he needs you to act as his defender.

Boy, Arny, it's after 1 am where you are. I bet you were tossing and
turning in your bed, freaked out about how everything turned on you
today.

Actually, I had a great day. That's one reason why I was up - so keyed up
after my recent sucesses.

You had to go downstairs, fire up the computer, and set the
record straight.

You're wrong again Phillips- I have computers on every floor of my house
where anybody sleeps.

Too bad you're so utterly stupid that you came up with this stuff.

Too bad that you're all ****sed off about being caught in a lie again,
Phillips.

Do you ever wish you were someone smarter, someone who didn't have to
lie about everything in your life in order to seem less pathetic to
utter strangers? I mean, you really can't be stupid enough to think
that your ruse is working, can you?

Phillips, you really ought to quit while you are only this far behind.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

wrote:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

How can you call it a false claim when you don't know what I'm talking about?

Is that possible?

Message 25 in thread
From: Arny Krueger )
Subject: So, real question about digitizing 15 kHz

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2003-11-25 13:40:07 PST

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
ScottW said:

That Krell is now effortlessly driving
a pair of Quad 63's. Sweet sounds .

Now I'm going to tease you, Scott, by telling you that Quads really love tube
amplification!

Interesting fantasy, given that they were overtly designed to work well with
SS amplifiers.

And now you're telling someone to avoid a product you've never heard,
basically because it's out of your price range.

Who says its out of my price range? Got any proof to back that up with?

Your avoidance of my initial question?

Your little debating
trade trick about the quality of your system has nothing to do with
anything.

Marc Phillips, aren't you the one who just published an evaluation of the
system I use with my HD-580s? You know, the system that you can't describe
properly?

Okay. Tell us about your hi-rez system that you use the HD-580s with.

WARNING: This is a trap!

I do know that you've listed your equipment here several
times, and not a single thing you own is worth a ****.

Phillips, all we know about you for sure is that you can drop names. You
won't even tell us who you really are.

Who's this "us"? Do you mean "you," Arnold Krueger, Internet geek? I think
that's what you're really saying, that you don't know if I am who I say I am.
Meanwhile, I defer to the several other people here who have been to my home,
and even the one or two people who have seen my driver's license just in case
you were stupid enough to bring this up.

You have mentioned a C-J preamp once or twice, but I'm sure you borrowed

it.

Sorry man, but that C-J is my personal property, sitting about 20 feet from
where I am right now.

And which model is it again? And the serial number? I can check easily
enough.

I guess it really "makes your day" when I layman like me makes an
audio wannabe like you look like the poseur you are.

Aren't you the Marc Phillips "published author" with his own web site?

Yes, I've had short stories published in literary mags, I've had music reviews
published in audio magazines, and I've had audio reviews published in music
magazines. I've also doctored screenplays, and I'm currently writing a book.

Or,
is the Marc Phillips who writes those lame articles as The Vinyl Anachronist
really someone else?

You mean those articles that generated so much e-mail that I had to start a new
screenname...this one...just to handle the audio stuff separately (which made
you believe, moron that you are, that I got into trouble with my old
screenname, which I still use every day)?

http://www.furious.com/perfect/vinylanachronist.html

Inquiring minds want to know...

As always, thanks for the plug. Every time you do it, someone else e-mails me
telling me that they enjoy the articles. They also tend to ask me if you're
just acting, or if you're really this sad.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

dave weil wrote:

If you think it's grouchy and for me to point out that it's weird
that Marc Phillips could "make your day" in *any* sense,

Weil, what I think is that you're just looking for a fight, Mr.
Buttinsky.

then I maintain that it's *you* who's out of touch with any sense
of normalcy.

Anybody who like you Wiel, casts themselves as Marc Phillips'
defender is hardly normal. I'm sorry you think that Marc is so
incompetent that he needs you to act as his defender.

Boy, Arny, it's after 1 am where you are. I bet you were tossing and
turning in your bed, freaked out about how everything turned on you
today.

Actually, I had a great day. That's one reason why I was up - so keyed up
after my recent sucesses.

So how many kids did you lure into your Mercury Villager today?

You had to go downstairs, fire up the computer, and set the
record straight.

You're wrong again Phillips- I have computers on every floor of my house
where anybody sleeps.

Oh, I bet you do, Internet geek.

Too bad you're so utterly stupid that you came up with this stuff.

Too bad that you're all ****sed off about being caught in a lie again,
Phillips.

Name the lie. Or slink off into the woodwork as usual.

Do you ever wish you were someone smarter, someone who didn't have to
lie about everything in your life in order to seem less pathetic to
utter strangers? I mean, you really can't be stupid enough to think
that your ruse is working, can you?

Phillips, you really ought to quit while you are only this far behind.

I've got you up past two responding to me. I'd say you're the one pedalling
furiously.

Bet you'll be back posting by six a.m., too.

Boon

Lionel

Arny Krueger a écrit :

dave weil wrote:

If you think it's grouchy and for me to point out that it's weird that
Marc Phillips could "make your day" in *any* sense,

Weil, what I think is that you're just looking for a fight, Mr. Buttinsky.

Be careful and don't forget that Dave has a major advantage on you :
HE HAS ALREADY HEAR YOUR VOICE ! :-(