Posted to rec.audio.car
Dave628

Default Chevy HHR Wiring Harness

Can anyone tell me where to find a wiring harness that will work with a
2006 Chevy HHR, or failing that, find a wiring diagram?

I purchased a harness from a local installer, but the connector is not
correct. The current factory stereo has two small connectors, one with
16-pins the other with 14-pins. Presumably this is a GM/Chev
connector, and not specific to the HHR.

Dave