apa

Default A click for Mike Rivers

Hey Mike,
I seem to remember awhile back you were looking for a super simple
drum machine to use a a click? I recently bought a Sysonics thing on
ebay. The programing is a bit flukey, so it keeps entering extra
beats. It's driving me nuts as a drum machine, but it'd work just fine
for a 1/4 note of 1/8 note click. Kick drum, snare, and two toms. The
upper tom is tunable via a knob on the side from a low kick sound all
the way up to a sort of ping. RCA and headphone outs. Directions
simple eoungh to have been printed on the back. Even runs on
batteries. Yours for the postage if you want it.
-Andy
Blackburst

I dunno if it's thesame thing, but I had a Synsonics unit in the late 70s, a
small black square with 4 pads, slightly programmable. It does have an
electronic click. I always felt like it dragged when I was playing along to it.
About $80. new.

G. Scott Davis

I dunno if it's thesame thing, but I had a Synsonics unit in the late 70s

Made famous from it's use by Tom Dolby on "She Blinded Me With Science".

Glenn Davis
"Creating the perfect mix is like painting a 747 with Q-Tips"

Kurt Albershardt

G. Scott Davis wrote:

I dunno if it's thesame thing, but I had a Synsonics unit in the late 70s

Made famous from it's use by Tom Dolby on "She Blinded Me With Science".

Great album, BTW...

Kurt Albershardt

G. Scott Davis wrote:

I dunno if it's thesame thing, but I had a Synsonics unit in the late 70s

Made famous from it's use by Tom Dolby on "She Blinded Me With Science".

Great album, BTW...

knud

Made famous from it's use by Tom Dolby on "She Blinded Me With Science".

Great album, BTW...

The album is titled "The Golden Age Of Wireless". It's great, but an even
better Dolby album is the superb "Flat Earth"
blahblah
ALL MUSIC IS ORIGINAL...
EVEN IF ONLY ONE NOTE IS CHANGED!
EVERYONE CREATES IN A VACUUM!

Kurt Albershardt

knud wrote:
Made famous from it's use by Tom Dolby on "She Blinded Me With Science".

Great album, BTW...

The album is titled "The Golden Age Of Wireless". It's great, but an even
better Dolby album is the superb "Flat Earth"

My favorite is "Aliens Ate My Buick"

Jim Kollens

Mike Rivers: What does any of this have to do with me?

Did you ever hear the famous quote: "Everyone gets their 15 minutes of
Twilight Zone"?
Jim Kollens

Mike Rivers: What does any of this have to do with me?

Did you ever hear the famous quote: "Everyone gets their 15 minutes of
Twilight Zone"?

Well hello to you..the "real" Mike Rivers!!!!lol. I was just browsing
thru as Ioften do,I used to know a Mike Rivers.,but anyway....ya
tickled me..teehee!No realevance to anything 'cept that!SMILES and
wink..g'nite,Sara

comfortable click? bob Pro Audio 63 August 3rd 04 12:00 AM
FA: Burwen / KLH tne7000a and dnf1201a click and pop remover and noise filter Doc Dap Marketplace 2 October 2nd 03 05:21 AM
building a click track andrew graham Pro Audio 2 August 17th 03 05:14 PM
Converting Audio Click to Midi Click Mondoslug1 Pro Audio 1 July 30th 03 01:21 AM
ProTools Quicktime Click Problems Ty Ford Pro Audio 1 July 12th 03 04:46 AM