Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Default Hey mike rivers

I don't know how to reach you off group. I Know you're DC ish but I'm not sure which part. I'm playing downstairs at a little Italian joint tonight in silver spring called vicinos.

We were supposed to headline the takoma park jazz festival yesterday but were rained out just before downbeat!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Nate Najar wrote:

I don't know how to reach you off group. I Know you're DC ish but I'm not
sure which part. I'm playing downstairs at a little Italian joint
tonight in silver spring called vicinos.

We were supposed to headline the takoma park jazz festival yesterday but
were rained out just before downbeat!

You have email.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 11:44:51 AM UTC-4, Nate Najar wrote:
I don't know how to reach you off group.

He's probably busy posting another naked photo to some audio magazine.

Jack