Chris Fonville

Default Need help wiring speakers

This is my first time installing speakers, so I'm new at the whole thing. I
have taken my door panel off and have removed my old factory speakers.
However, the wiring isn't the same (the factory speakers have the
connections right beside each other in an L shape, while my new speakers
have the two metal pieces separated about an inch). How should I go about
wiring the new speakers? Will I have to cut the wire from the black
connector? I don't have anything to solder with, so how would I attache the
wires? Thanks in advance for any help,
Chris