Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Quote without comment

Iain Churches said:

Arny. Please remind me. Which one of us has made
1000 recordings without a single one being published

or being accepted for commercial release???

Irrelevant. Krooger has "been there done, that" LoT"s.

I fear it must be your goodself who is turning out
the crap :-)))

Crap is not wasted chez Krooger. It's not just the worms that benefit from
the surplus.

In classical recording proper, client, artist and listener
all have very high expectations indeed.

Unfair, Iain. Krooger's "audio career" exists entirely on Usenet. When you
or others remind Mr. **** of how real music is recorded in the real world,
that's equivalent to beating a cripple with his own crutches.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

Arny. Please remind me. Which one of us has made
1000 recordings without a single one being published

or being accepted for commercial release???

Well Iain, since admit that you've never made a recording that you could say
was your own personal creation as I have, the answer is...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

Arny. Please remind me. Which one of us has made
1000 recordings without a single one being published

or being accepted for commercial release???

Well Iain, since admit that you've never made a recording that you could
say was your own personal creation as I have, the answer is...

Personal creation?? Is that what you call that hideous racket? LOL:-)
If your work was of any merit whatsoever, at any level, someone
would have tried to make money with it. It is not. They did not.

With your Been There, Done That attitude, you still do not understand
that recording production requires a small but highly skilled team of
professionals. One needs production, recording, editing,
pre-production, mastering, sleeve notes with translation into four
languages, photography, marketing etc etc.

You and your tambourine bashers are in another world:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

Arny. Please remind me. Which one of us has made
1000 recordings without a single one being published
or being accepted for commercial release???

Well Iain, since admit that you've never made a recording that you could
say was your own personal creation as I have, the answer is...

Personal creation?? Is that what you call that hideous racket? LOL:-)
If your work was of any merit whatsoever, at any level, someone
would have tried to make money with it. It is not. They did not.

With your Been There, Done That attitude, you still do not understand
that recording production requires a small but highly skilled team of
professionals.

Sue me for knowing better than that.

One needs production, recording, editing,
pre-production, mastering, sleeve notes with translation into four
languages, photography, marketing etc etc.

Tell that to any number of legendary one-man production groups that did it
all themselves. BTW, it is quite clear Iain that you've lost perspective
with your deification of the last 4 items on your list. Note that in the US
liner notes need only be done in 1 language, because we've managed to agree
among ourselves about that! Europe should try it!

You and your tambourine bashers are in another world:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 9 Sep, 21:54, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

news

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
hti.fi...

Arny. Please remind me. Which one of us has made
1000 recordings without a single one being published
or being accepted for commercial release???

Well Iain, since admit that you've never made a recording that you could
say was your own personal creation as I have, the answer is...

Personal creation?? Is that what you call that hideous racket? LOL:-)
If your work was of any merit whatsoever, at any level, someone
would have tried to make money with it. It is not. They did not.

With your Been There, Done That attitude, you still do not understand
that recording production requires a small but highly skilled team of
professionals. One needs production, recording, editing,
pre-production, mastering, sleeve notes with translation into four
languages, photography, marketing etc etc.

You and your tambourine bashers are in another world:-)

Arny worships at The Church of The Holy Castenet.
Tamborines are a heresy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
[...]

Besides, what would you know about "Churches", anyway?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

On 9 Sep, 23:50, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Tell that to any number of legendary one-man production groups that did it
all themselves.

So, now you are comparing yourself to Pierre Sprey.
Besides, "at least" he designed the ashtray for the F-15,
not for some pathetic Omni.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article .com,
Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

And keys... don't forget the keys! ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

You probably don't have a cent:-)

One needs production, recording, editing,
pre-production, mastering, sleeve notes with translation into four
languages, photography, marketing etc etc.

Tell that to any number of legendary one-man production groups that did it
all themselves. BTW, it is quite clear Iain that you've lost perspective
with your deification of the last 4 items on your list. Note that in the
US liner notes need only be done in 1 language, because we've managed to
agree among ourselves about that! Europe should try it!

By definition, one man cannot be a production group!

The EU is, I am told, a larger and probably in cultural terms a
richer ecomomy than the US. It has been standard practice here
for classical recordings to have sleeve notes in three or four
languages since the late 1960s.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...
The public do not need to know (and probably don't ca-)
that there are quite many pop CD's which have been
re-mastered in this way.

Those more used to CD quality though, DO find it annoying when they buy

reissue on CD that has some of the noise of a vinyl pressing, plus the
artefacts of single ended noise reduction attempts, plus the extra
distortion etc.

If you are foolish enough to buy CD's with the artefacts
you describe, then you are deserve exactly what you get.

You are so lucky then that you can listen to every single CD you have
before
you buy it.
Most people are not so lucky. Or maybe you just don't buy any?

I get sent some 10CDs a month as complimentary
evaluation or review copies. I buy five or six (often boxed sets)
at trade price.

Personally I am ****ed off, especially if I already have it on vinyl
and
was
hoping for something a step closer to the master tapes.´

Having never heard the master tapes, how can you possibly
know? LOL:-)

Well the noise and distortion is a give away to those who can tell. I
guess
that doesn't include you.

Can't tell? LOL. You are the one who is buying
sub-standard product:-)

I see there is a competition on at the moment to guess what the
"T" in Mr.T might stand for. Most of the suggestions seem to
have (how should I put it?) "anatomical connotations" Your
fellow audiophiles do not seem to hold you in high esteem!

Is that why you choose to cower behind anonymity and
a false e-mail address, and never post anything of value,
(a link to a schematic, one of your audio projects,
or an answer to a question) ?

I shall not bother to reply to your drivel in future.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...
The public do not need to know (and probably don't ca-)
that there are quite many pop CD's which have been
re-mastered in this way.
Having never heard the master tapes, how can you possibly
know? LOL:-)

Well the noise and distortion is a give away to those who can tell. I
guess that doesn't include you.

Can't tell? LOL. You are the one who is buying
sub-standard product:-)

That's what you are delivering unfortunately.
And *IF* you can tell, why are you so arrogant as to assume no one else
can????
But I'll bet you can't tell simply because your head is stuck too far up
your arse!

I shall not bother to reply to your drivel in future.

We can only hope, at least we will be spared your drivel.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

On 10 Sep, 09:22, "Iain Churches" wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

. ..

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news

Sue me for knowing better than that.

You probably don't have a cent:-)

"at least" he has a scent, but an unpleasant one, at that.

I see that Arny is begging for a second lawsuit against him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...
Isn't Arny a born again Baptist?

Arny says he's a xtian but doesn't lead by example and is a very poor
example of what a xtian should be.

He only goes to church because they let him play with their mixing desk
which is the only way he gets to fulfil his dream of doing live sound. He so
desperately wants to be a real engineer, sort of like the Pinocchio of the
live sound world.

Phildo

Quote without comment Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 188 September 10th 07 10:35 AM
Quote without comment Arny Krueger Tech 190 September 10th 07 10:35 AM
quote [email protected] Car Audio 6 March 14th 06 03:11 AM
A quote Lionel Audio Opinions 4 September 11th 05 06:02 PM
Quote: Wikpedia Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 4 December 22nd 04 06:09 AM